UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

also to me ronaldo scores goals way too easily but in last few games he has not looked good ..I said this in Classico too that he actually did not do that well specially while passing the ball and James actually saved one of his miss pass maybe record playing on his mind ?
Classico and all bigger teams is different story to standard league game. Harder to perform consistently vs top teams. Ronaldo though injured didn't do much vs Bayern, Dortmund and Atletico in QF onwards either except one way or another he scored goals in all those ties. That's what I've said about him and big games. He can be nowhere to be seen but he scores goals one way or another. And then there is the odd game where he is brilliant but even on his off day he will score a goal. Penalty or no penalty. Adding to all his skills is his right place right time Muller intelligence developed in recent years with experience. Benzema like all the other players in the world can be brilliant for 5 games, then invisible without goals for next 5. Ronaldo always finds a way...

Benzema for example is like 99% other players and being a forward at Real has come close to being dropped a few times in in his Madrid career like he was just 5 or so games ago. Then he had brilliant run. Ronaldo can't possibly play good in every game just like Benzema but still somehow manages to sneak in goals in each and every game even when invisible.

That's what I mean by ronaldo scores way to easily he scores goals like it's nothing out of no where just see Liverpool game at anfield But I am not talking about goals he has misplaced passes and looked hurried in last few games and barca game was start of it

Let me say what I want to say properly ...ronaldo right now makes scoring goals look easy and almost even boring and for other people it's big feat ..but still I think last few matches he has been little bit off maybe it's record on mind but still best player on planet

One thing is very clear none of English teams are anywhere near top level of bayern or Real Madrid ..not even chelsea .. Still good league to follow but I have seen some bundesliga matches and they are just as much fun but quality wise English clubs well 3 of them might not even reach quarters and only one has chance for semi

I prefer premier league compared to other leagues. Timing also suits perfectly.
I love waThing games they seem to have better commentators,camera angles and pace of game is quick and all 20 teams can beat each other but I am talking about quality of top clubs and none of them are good enough to win champions league Just see bayern vs brussia Dortmund match it was epic with bayern fighting hard to score 2 goals and make comeback and last week a team whose name no one knows stopped bayern from scoring even a single goal and this was after they scored 7 in champions league Dortmund literally destroyed arsenal and could have scored 6 and they did not have 3 big players in that game :hysterical: Here is another example today robben was injured who is arguably better player than any of English teams and he was replaced by ribery who scored :hail: and he is just as good as him:omg: Then their star mid fielder is inured and they don't care muller was rested and they still easily won against Roma again ...it's ridiculous depth and to me they are already playing like champions

Then I see athletico Madrid who create so much talent each year with so less money and give teams like Real Madrid tough time and many times win ...la liga is super boring to watch 90 percent of time but in champions league they are force
Yeah. one drawback of other leagues is mostly 2 or 3 teams fight for the league in EPL it's not the case.

Yeah. one drawback of other leagues is mostly 2 or 3 teams fight for the league in EPL it's not the case.
Yep like I said it's fun to watch premier league it's awesome league :two_thumbs_up: But let's look at bundesliga it's boring because bayern is too strong but that does not mean rest of teams suck position for position most German sides might actually win I mean number 4 side in bundesliga vs number 4 in premier league and I am not over reacting just look at what Dortmund did to arsenal and shalake got draw vs chelsea and they are out of form this season :cantstop: