UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

All I can say is bundesliga is boring because bayern is too damn strong not because other teams are weak .. La liga table is very interesting with athletico only 1 point behind and finding form and they have won twice vs Madrid this year and drawn once :woot:

Still a 3 way fight:beee: Before it was barca vs madrid. Now atleast Athletico are giving it a fight:nice:
LA liga is super boring to watch I am not even going to argue against it but top clubs are pretty strong that's all I am saying But tempo of bundesliga is actually pretty good and it's fun to watch ...one of the best match was bayern vs Dortmund where bayern struggled until ribery came in they came from behind to win :two_thumbs_up:

He did well against united but yesterday apart from that goal he was ****. Needs consistency. City needs him to do well in CL atleast.
Yeah, I think he was quiet lame after the goal and gets sent off in a idiotic manner. Lol! Both brothers are a laughing stock.

Athletico coach himself said earlier they had one attacking option and it was Costa now other players have stepped up and they have 3 options at a time ..that's what I meant by stronger .. Their team is set in way that they will beat big teams or get draw so I think they will go deep in champions league :two_thumbs_up: Real Madrid had ok game varane did well but honestly they just wanted to get points and be done with it and liver pool made this match farce by benching half the team at start :cantstop: And again about athletico I think players like Koke and many others who were core of team are also growing so they seem to be in good shape ...are they selling their cb? Maybe we should get him to replace terry :dance:
Yeah Koke now moving into prime. As for Miranda he is also linked with United :agree: And maybe Brazil should have taken him to WC :phehehe: