Jennifer Lawrence, Mary Elizabeth Winstead hacked: How safe are your cloud photos and data? |Note :Don't post links of nude leaked pictures

vvvslaxman

I don't get this argument. Cloud hasn't been marketed as a more secure product than local hard drives. It has been sold as a convenient product. Sure, it has his problems but that doesn't make the product bad. Banks are stolen, hacked too - it doesn't make the banks bad. In this case, the fault seems to be with Apple.

I don't get this argument. Cloud hasn't been marketed as a more secure product than local hard drives. It has been sold as a convenient product. Sure, it has his problems but that doesn't make the product bad. Banks are stolen, hacked too - it doesn't make the banks bad. In this case, the fault seems to be with Apple.
Not all pics that were leaked were stored in Apple iCloud...few selfies was taken using LG Android mobile and i checked few exif data of few pics, they were shot in 2012 using iPhone 4/4s. Doesn't Apple delete pictures from iCloud after 30 days of deleting from mobile?

Not all pics that were leaked were stored in Apple iCloud...few selfies was taken using LG Android mobile and i checked few exif data of few pics, they were shot in 2012 using iPhone 4/4s. Doesn't Apple delete pictures from iCloud after 30 days of deleting from mobile?
From iCloud, not mobile.