Jennifer Lawrence, Mary Elizabeth Winstead hacked: How safe are your cloud photos and data? |Note :Don't post links of nude leaked pictures

vvvslaxman

Actually' date=' now I'm not even sure that rate limiting logon attempts will help. It will turn into a DOS kind of attack. All you need to do is make multiple attempts and you can clearly lock out the account. Phew![/quote'] They will probably alert them that someone tried to access your account. From this ip or this city etc and you will need to click link to change password ...this happened to me once but on google do not know how apple does it but it does sends me email whenever I log in into new device or after reset

They will probably alert them that someone tried to access your account. From this ip or this city etc and you will need to click link to change password ...this happened to me once but on google do not know how apple does it but it does sends me email whenever I log in into new device or after reset
IP based restriction might work in case of secure connections .. its already used by many banks .. for ex.. with icici bank if we try to access the account from different IP , it will ask us to validate by using OTP you are a genius :hatsoff:

But it cannot impersonate phone number on which u will receive code ...I am asking because I am worried about my data :cantstop:
There are other ways of receiving the code - phone app. Moreover, since it impersonates it won't require 2FA.
They will probably alert them that someone tried to access your account. From this ip or this city etc and you will need to click link to change password ...this happened to me once but on google do not know how apple does it but it does sends me email whenever I log in into new device or after reset
Yes but it will be locked out so it is kind of a DOS.

IP based restriction might work in case of secure connections .. its already used by many banks .. for ex.. with icici bank if we try to access the account from different IP , it will ask us to validate by using OTP you are a genius :hatsoff:
This is what google does ...it blocks any attempts which are from far away or strange locations