I can't believe folks are falling for this shyt!!!

So, we lost a few meaningless tests and want heads on a platter? What? World tournaments are where it matters. As long as India are nicely progressing towards it in that particular format, it sounds good. Winning or losing in some bilateral tests doesn't come into the picture.
So dhoni must stay as test captain even if we lose in that format all the time. As long as do well in world odi and T20 tournaments?

We are a good odi side we did well after the test debacle to come back.Some guys have stood up ,bowling looks settled with bhuvi,shami,+ need a third seamer and a seaming allrounder for australia as spin will not work there. Tests are diff.

Fans are idiots. A few odi wins and 3 years of ass rapes are forgotten Wait till IPL and Dhoni hits a few sixes, some will be running to toilets with tissues and then come on here saying what a legend he is
Could not fecking agree more. This is why Indian team sucks. Fans put players on a pedestal at the slightest sign of success and quite willing to forgive and forget.

I watch cricket because i want to see my team win. I hate it when my team loses. Yes i have my preference when it comes to format, i also like few players more than others. I would love to see our batsman play those lovely cover drives or great display of swing or spin bowling however all that goes down s-hit hole if it means a win. We can play ugly cricket, we can play boring cricket, our win could be one sided; win is all i care about irrespective of format. Its possible to enjoy success in one format without forgetting the failures in another. Some of you should try it.

Danda I have read enough of your posts, one thing I can be sure off is that you are a compulsive hater of the Indian team and Dhoni. As an Indian Cricket fan, I am happy and in fact delighted that we are back into winning ways even though it is against a mediocre English side. But saying that we shall not celebrate this win just because this win does not make up for the losses in the past is lame! I mean, how does that makes sense? If you win something after losing, you want to still keep crying over the losses or move on and look ahead. Of course there will be disappointment that we did not win the Tests, but the performance in ODIs were pretty decent and I see no reason why we should not celebrate it. I think Danda you take it personal. When India wins, it looks like you have lost, you come here to vent all your frustration once India wins. When India loses, you come here to spew venom. There is something wrong with you, very wrong indeed. Although I am a Dhoni hater myself, but I can't stand anyone demeaning my team's achievement. In ODIs we are better, yes we lost in NZ, we lost in SAF badly, but still we are No. 1 in ODI rankings, so no complaints there. Danda you seriously need a break from ICF, you bring in too much negativity to the forum. Previously I used top think you were into that jinx/antijinx thing, but no, you were dead serious about everything it seems. Cut on your abuses for the team and I am sure it will do all of us a world of good. Honestly, Gauirav92