Abhimanyu Mithun: I want to hit a lot of heads

Fast bowlers in India need to play in county/state cricket in places like Australia or England to develop their craft. Playing on concrete pitches in India is a waste of time for them and they are not developing their art. If India is serious about developing fast bowlers they need to follow what guys like Steyn, Lee, Malinga and Akhtar. How can a country of 1 billion and yet cant produces one fast bowler that is world class???

Fast bowlers in India need to play in county/state cricket in places like Australia or England to develop their craft. Playing on concrete pitches in India is a waste of time for them and they are not developing their art. If India is serious about developing fast bowlers they need to follow what guys like Steyn, Lee, Malinga and Akhtar. How can a country of 1 billion and yet cant produces one fast bowler that is world class???
- Prepare seamer friendly tracks in india - do away with dead tracks. Either spin friendly or pace friendly or a decent batting pitch. No roads - Encourage fast bowlers, do campaigns, get raw talent and encourage them to bowl fast whilst working on some level of accuracy - Ensure each playing xi has a genuine quick, i.e. yadav, aaron, r shukla can bowl 140+, shami, etc. - Pay them not to play ipl all the time and instead play county cricket and prepare in other countries. - More MOM awards to pace bowlers - Back them, groom them, play them and reward them. Just a few suggestions
who's this new guy? introduce yourself in the chit chat section as well buddy
Poor guy, he just went back into his closet. I was so hopeful he has finnaly embraced what he was. BTW I had a bet with somebody about some name change if India wins the series. Don't remember it clearly
As a fast bowler at the highest level, how important it is to have "good pace"? Pace is a very important attribute for a fast bowler, at the international level. Personally, I have improved a lot on my pace when I compare myself with where I was last year. I worked very hard in the last four months to specifically improve on my pace. Coaches at the KSCA Academy and my trainers were of great help throughout my time at training. Even they find my bowling to be much faster than what I used to do before. The results are showing and I am happy about it.