Champions League Fantasy 2014

ragavender

Didn get any response yet :dontknow: KXIP fan is banned so not sure about him have to ask his teammates
Ok we'll have a new team in the absence of Queens XI Punjab fan or all his players will be in auction available for the remaining 4 teams and the no. of players will change depending on the availability :orderorder:
why new team? ask someone (dearest one to KPXI) from his team to takeover that team :two_thumbs_up: plus Lord also is not available I think but Leo (he is CHIT too but not more than KPXI :giggle:) is there to take care of that team :hysterical:

So you're playing this time ?? :woot:
Not sure yet. These 4 pm games are gonna be a pain :(( I can conduct the game and hold onto prize money if it is not too much work :--D Btw where are the other usual suspects (KXIP kid, Lord, etc)? Will we get 25 participants?

Not sure yet. These 4 pm games are gonna be a pain :(( I can conduct the game and hold onto prize money if it is not too much work :--D Btw where are the other usual suspects (KXIP kid, Lord, etc)? Will we get 25 participants?
Yeah asked some players hopefully we'll get enough players :two_thumbs_up: dont worry zakk some players usually turn up in the last minute