'"Yes! I am a woman. I have breasts and a cleavage! You got a problem!!??' says Deepika Padukone on ToI's tweet.

Number

Or maybe more women celebrities should start calling them out on this
That would be welcome, if not this problem is only going to get worse. I always felt there was no central authority monitoring TOI's articles and videos. When you look at the quality of english and the content it feels like bloggers or interns can upload whatever they want to certain sections of their website. They now have a tie up with huffington post, so hopefully such content is moved to their new website and toi ends up more like HT or the hindu.

Deepika should have shown everything in response just to troll TOI as they were so much interested about her cleavage:cantstop: Jeez what is wrong with our tabloids? Watching and posting cleavage videos is something a teenage creepy jerk would do in internet but TOI?? Really? Its high time our media sort themselves out. All media let it be print, tv are rubbish and always melo dramatic. They somehow think that being a journalist it is their constitutional right to do anything. I still remember when Aishwarya Rai was pregnant, how ABP news (then Star news) were comparing all her different stomach sizes month by month zooming in the camera. Pathetic journalism.