Stand Up for Ambati Rayudu-Thread

maniac

I agree with OP. Most of his innings came in pressure situations, he does his job well. Decent fielder and can chuck and get some valuable wickets at times. Still he needs to improve more and more .. We have better players who fits in the #4 slot though
QFT. He won't be bowling again though.

I think he is a decent role player type. India should test out more players though. I don't think strike rate is low because of playing under pressure. His strike rate against zimbabwe is 61. His playing style is like misbah ul haq. Play out a bunch of dot balls and then try and make up for by going after the weaker bowlers.

My immediate comparison is laxman who is far superior to Rayudu every which way. Yet he could not find a. Place in the ODI side. But without any credentials he has managed to find a spot in the playing XI. I have seen the movie pursuit of happiness . But if we ever make a movie pursuit of crappiness dhoni should be the lead.

My immediate comparison is laxman who is far superior to Rayudu every which way. Yet he could not find a. Place in the ODI side. But without any credentials he has managed to find a spot in the playing XI. I have seen the movie pursuit of happiness . But if we ever make a movie pursuit of crappiness dhoni should be the lead.
ROFL
I tried but only my middle finger stood up
:haha::haha:Biryani boy!!!
I tried but only my middle finger stood up
:hysterical: :hysterical:
People laughing at Rayudu next time we are 30/4 in 10 overs.....Indian cricket fans won't be saying Ya Allah Madad or hey bhagwaan meri raksha karna or Oh lord jesus christ, We will be saying Rayudu save us from this mess
ya right:hysterical::hysterical: