Virat Kohli Fan Club

PBN

Test Century #9 : 169 at MCG * Kohli went past 1000 Test runs against Australia * 5th Test century against Australia and the 4th in Australia

* 10 Indian batsmen who have made 1000-plus Test runs against Australia. Kohli went past this mark during his century in India's first innings. * 3 hundreds scored by Kohli this series, making him only the second Indian, after Sunil Gavaskar (in 1977), to score three hundreds in a series in Australia. Kohli is also the only batsman to score three hundreds in a series from No. 4 against Australia, be it home or away. * 6 hundreds scored by Kohli outside Asia, putting him fifth on the list of Indian batsmen to have scored the most hundreds away from the subcontinent. The players on this list to have scored more hundreds than Kohli are Tendulkar (18), Sunil Gavaskar (15), Rahul Dravid (14) and Laxman (8). -Cricinfo

May not have been one of this best but a crucial and timely knock. Well supported by Dhawan and Raina Kohli was overly hyped up during the field. A few funny moments. After that incident with Sohail Khan, anyone catch him telling Umesh to bowl bouncers :hysterical:

:hysterical: i was clapping like Polio's celebration 

Can't believe i did that

I mean it was a miracle. Come on. After those 2 fours, 99 % all heads would have dropped. But, what happened after those 2 fours is unbelievable. 

I was actually thinking Superover please. But then, the good got even better.