The Android Thread

StriKe

I am going to stick with S3 for little more :sad: You're still getting 5.0 update :whine:
Worst Phaking Phone ever....can't wait for Nov 23rd when I am eligible for an Upgrade and can go back to Apple :yay: I am sorry Apple....Please forgive me for trying to dump you....will never ever do that I promise :pray: Not a geek...just as a regular user S3 has been a nightmare.......No matter what technological breakthrough these Android people acheive,will be 2 steps behind apple....their best effort would be to may be come close to Apple and be a decent Cheap knock off that's it....ANdroid :finger: Can't wait enough for my 6+ :dance:

Worst Phaking Phone ever....can't wait for Nov 23rd when I am eligible for an Upgrade and can go back to Apple :yay: I am sorry Apple....Please forgive me for trying to dump you....will never ever do that I promise :pray: Not a geek...just as a regular user S3 has been a nightmare.......No matter what technological breakthrough these Android people acheive,will be 2 steps behind apple....their best effort would be to may be come close to Apple and be a decent Cheap knock off that's it....ANdroid :finger: Can't wait enough for my 6+ :dance:
Just check out the specs of the Nexus 6. Thats all.

You don't know how to utilize S3 and it got a awesome hardware and camera :finger:
No matter what technological breakthrough these Android people acheive,will be 2 steps behind apple
It just the opposite :hehe:

You don't know how to utilize S3 and it got a awesome hardware and camera :finger: It just the opposite :hehe:
Exactly....not user friendly at all....don't want to go running online everytime there is an issue.....Apple all the way...most user friendly phone ever.....Infact every Apple product....I was aprehensive of getting a Mac after using Windows all these years initially....but as the saying goes once you go Mac you don't go back :two_thumbs_up: I don't need to be a Nerd to appreciate awesomeness of a product....I am the voice of the common user and I approve APPLE :finger: S3 looks like a knockoff phone you buy in your village fair once it gets old :headshake:....My Iphone 3 is still beautiful :blush:

getting my iPhone 6 in december :aha: stock android is good .. usually the OEMs who screw it

getting my iPhone 6 in december :aha: stock android is good .. usually the OEMs who screw it
:headshake: Spend that money on the Nexus 6. Actually HTC has done a pretty good job with Sense while Sony's OS is quite close to stock android. Its Samsung that has ruined the Android experience for millions of people.