The Android Thread

StriKe

:headshake: Spend that money on the Nexus 6. Actually HTC has done a pretty good job with Sense while Sony's OS is quite close to stock android. Its Samsung that has ruined the Android experience for millions of people.
i am getting 64gb thing for 53k, planning to develop some iOS apps ( sabby is pushing me ) :dance: when i get more moneyz i will get nexus 6 :aha: i need both the devices

i am getting 64gb thing for 53k, planning to develop some iOS apps ( sabby is pushing me ) :dance: when i get more moneyz i will get nexus 6 :aha: i need both the devices
:nice: I planning to go with the 6+...it's going to cost me $599 for the 128 GB with my 2 year contract......Most I have ever spent on a phone :blink:

Note 4 is quite expensive but it is a damn good phone. Also' date=' S5 is a solid phone - may not be flashy but its quite good if you can live with TouchWiz.[/quote'] sammy is good in winning spec wars .. but considering the updates and support they provide , price they quote is steep.. even now galaxy S live is 38k :rofl: apple demand premium price but their after sales support is one of the best..

You will get N6 for less than that :headshake: You are an Android developer - don't go to the dark side :--D
He clearly knows something we don't he is ready to bite the hand that feeds him....that must tell us the Awesomeness of APPLE. Unless Velu is the official guy from Samsung that is assigned to primarily copy Apple :nervous:

You will get N6 for less than that :headshake: You are an Android developer - don't go to the dark side :--D
in android we can develop anything .. but my colleagues told me we can sell anything in iOS :giggle: jokes apart.. many guys who develop both told UI design in android is painful .. but publishing apps/games in apple store is painful..

He clearly knows something we don't he is ready to bite the hand that feeds him....that must tell us the Awesomeness of APPLE. Unless Velu is the official guy from Samsung that is assigned to primarily copy Apple :nervous:
my love for apple is more than decades old.. my first apple product is iPod nano and i use to listen to songs in iPod even when i sleep :--D then got macbook and then iPhone 3G i think its official that smasung dont bother about others patents or designs ..:--D but i myself also agree apple and google copy from each other

He just got a confirmation that his job is safe for 1.5 years..............and now he's going to buy a crapple device :phehehe:
in android we can develop anything .. but my colleagues told me we can sell anything in iOS :giggle: jokes apart.. many guys who develop both told UI design in android is painful .. but publishing apps/games in apple store is painful..
Thats true :giggle: Yes, I've also read that on XDA.

sammy is good in winning spec wars .. but considering the updates and support they provide ' date= price they quote is steep.. even now galaxy S live is 38k :rofl: apple demand premium price but their after sales support is one of the best..
Yeah....updates are the biggest problem IMO. Really no point in buying a flagship device if you get the latest updates after 5-6 months.

Android Lollipop has a 'kill switch' that can make stolen phones useless Recode reports that Android Lollipop includes a feature called "Factory Reset Protection," which can make a phone require that a password is entered before it's reset. When combined with the ability to remotely lock your phone, which Google introduced last year, it appears that Android devices now have a full "kill switch" that can make a phone useless when stolen and then bring it back to life should it be recovered. On top of all of that, Android Lollipop also encrypts user data by default, which adds another major layer of security. http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/15/6983509/android-lollipop-includes-kill-switch-factory-reset-protection

Turning a blind eye to piracy is big thing I don't like about Android, me being a anti-piracy. From apps to music to movies, you can download anything without any problem. That's one of the huge factors why people opt for android. You need not to pay all the time. Apple atleast have a policy that jailbreaking will violate their warranty. After the cassette era, people never bothered buy music covers and albums. Itunes literally revolutionized the digital music system. From an article, the iTunes Store accounts for 75% of the $9.3 billion digital music market and 35% of all recorded music sales. It is a behemoth and it show why most people in entertainment industry use apple. Velu anna can say about app developer's perspective.

Exactly....not user friendly at all....don't want to go running online everytime there is an issue.....Apple all the way...most user friendly phone ever.....Infact every Apple product....I was aprehensive of getting a Mac after using Windows all these years initially....but as the saying goes once you go Mac you don't go back :two_thumbs_up: I don't need to be a Nerd to appreciate awesomeness of a product....I am the voice of the common user and I approve APPLE :finger: S3 looks like a knockoff phone you buy in your village fair once it gets old :headshake:....My Iphone 3 is still beautiful :blush:
This is what Samsung does to his Android users with his Touchwiz **** crap on a phone with a awesome hardware of S and Note series. Their Touchwiz makes user think Android is laggy with its inbuilt apps and customization but Pure Android is smooth and great from Ice-cream Sandwich release, thats why Moto,Sony and HTC have started to stick with Vanilla Android without heavy bloatware.

HTC One Mini/M7/M8 will be updated to Lollipop 5.0 Follow @nickmgray We're aiming to update the HTC One (M8) to Android 5.0 within 90 days of receiving the final software from Google. Stay tuned! HTC ✔ @htc Follow @imdiane This applies to the HTC One (M7) as well.

This is what Samsung does to his Android users with his Touchwiz **** crap on a phone with a awesome hardware of S and Note series. Their Touchwiz makes user think Android is laggy with its inbuilt apps and customization but Pure Android is smooth and great from Ice-cream Sandwich release, thats why Moto,Sony and HTC have started to stick with Vanilla Android without heavy bloatware.
Actually a korean made Samsung S3 is far better than the indian one. The problem is not entirely with touchwiz, it's unholy exynos and mali chipsets.

Actually a korean made Samsung S3 is far better than the indian one. The problem is not entirely with touchwiz' date=' it's unholy exynos and mali chipsets.[/quote'] But having a stock android compared to a Touchwiz rom shows vast difference in performance Nexus 9 on playstore for 29k https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_9_16GB_Wi_Fi_Indigo_Black?id=nexus_9_black_16gb_wifi