Hilarious and pathetic quotes by our politicians

Khalpat

ICF truly has become pathetic as far as political discussions are concerned. Here's a thread for quotes by different leaders but when Seedhi posts' date=' it will only be quotes by Cong leaders and a few quotes by AAP leaders and when Raghav posts, it will only be posts by BJP leaders. Posters just can't keep their political biases aside in a light thread like this.[/quote'] But raghav's post fits fantastically in this thread, doesn't it?

You have forgotten that unlike you' date=' I make fun of everyone (Modi or Rahul or Kejri or others) when they make such comments.[/quote'] It is easy to criticize all because everybody has flaws. But, just criticizing everyone means that you don't like what they are doing, but you don't have a solution either.

But raghav's post fits fantastically in this thread' date=' doesn't it?[/quote'] RG , sorry to repeat the question but did you find Detonators post fitting into this thread or not? Both are related to mythological event and more related to people's belief. One of the post fits into this thread because PM of India accepted that something of this sort happened many years ago but did the other post fits or not were Karunanidhi makes fun of Indian Mythological beliefs.

It is easy to criticize all because everybody has flaws. But' date=' just criticizing everyone means that you don't like what they are doing, but you don't have a solution either.[/quote'] In this case criticizing everybody means that I'm not biased in favor of Modi or Rahul or Kejri right now.

RG , sorry to repeat the question but did you find Detonators post fitting into this thread or not? Both are related to mythological event and more related to people's belief. One of the post fits into this thread because PM of India accepted that something of this sort happened many years ago but did the other post fits or not were Karunanidhi makes fun of Indian Mythological beliefs.
well, I thought Karunanidhi's quote is just hilarious, not pathetic. Wanted to post something from the other end of the spectrum (:giggle:) as S!=G wanted

RG , sorry to repeat the question but did you find Detonators post fitting into this thread or not? Both are related to mythological event and more related to people's belief. One of the post fits into this thread because PM of India accepted that something of this sort happened many years ago but did the other post fits or not were Karunanidhi makes fun of Indian Mythological beliefs.
Sorry. I didn't get detonator's post earlier..I have no views on Deto's post n was talking abt post#4, #7, #8 which do not fit in the thread in my view, comparing with post#2 which fits very well.

Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh "Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle was based on the Vedas." Who let these guys out :wall:
Robert Oppenheimer and Erwin Schrodinger were influenced by vedic texts too :dontknow: Oppenheimer even learnt Sanskrit to study Gita. Don't hate everything blindly bro.

"I want to spit at the faces of BJP leader Arun Jaitley and senior lawyer Harish Salve to tell them to mend their ways... I warn you, the public is going to hound you and beat you," views of Shri Somnath Bharti, as Minister of Law under Shri Arvind Kejriwal. Currently declared AAP candidate for 2015 Delhi Elections.

Robert Oppenheimer and Erwin Schrodinger were influenced by vedic texts too :dontknow: Oppenheimer even learnt Sanskrit to study Gita. Don't hate everything blindly bro.
How these two things are related? I am also influenced by Gita and have read it, some part. Does that mean what I do in IT/Banking industry is based on Gita ? Lets not condone these stupid ideas which coming thick and fast from this govt. First Plastic Surgery and them Hiesenberg Principal :hysterical:

I googled "Uncertainity Principle + veda". Seemingly, there are many books and articles relating the Veda and the modern scientific theories. H.G Wells talked about time machines, Asimov talked about AI and robots. Sure their works of fiction looks cheesy now when the actual science versions came out. But you can't ridiculate Asimov's robot looks stupid when compared to today's robots.

"You are asking for lawful protests over a young girl being burnt, wait till your daughter is burnt", Shri Manish Sisodia, Minister for Education under Shri Arvind Kejriwal, yelling at columnist Shri Ashok Malik on NDTV when the latter opined that the protests by AAP should be lawful.