Hilarious and pathetic quotes by our politicians

Khalpat

Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh "Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle was based on the Vedas." Who let these guys out :wall:
Robert Oppenheimer and Erwin Schrodinger were influenced by vedic texts too :dontknow: Oppenheimer even learnt Sanskrit to study Gita. Don't hate everything blindly bro.
This... This. As usual, mindless denigration of hindu texts by "secular" aapists.

How these two things are related? I am also influenced by Gita and have read it, some part. Does that mean what I do in IT/Banking industry is based on Gita ? Lets not condone these stupid ideas which coming thick and fast from this govt. First Plastic Surgery and them Hiesenberg Principal :hysterical:
The plastic sugery comment was outright stupid if Modi is serious when he said it. tbh, i think Modi is trolling with such OTT claim. :giggle: What's uncertainity principle? From what I have studied in school, "One cannot determine the energy and time simultaneously in a given time interval" . The texts related to Sathyam - Mithyam & Anithyam Asukham Lokam did have some relation to quantum physics. I don't get why people ridiculate anyone who talks about hinduism and it's relation to science. That's exacly what the British wanted when they governed the education system. They wanted Indians to realize that our practices are inferiour and the white man's practices are superior.

How these two things are related? I am also influenced by Gita and have read it, some part. Does that mean what I do in IT/Banking industry is based on Gita ? Lets not condone these stupid ideas which coming thick and fast from this govt. First Plastic Surgery and them Hiesenberg Principal :hysterical:
Please go read stuff before making yourself appear like a fool nth time.

The plastic sugery comment was outright stupid if Modi is serious when he said it. tbh, i think Modi is trolling with such OTT claim. :giggle: What's uncertainity principle? From what I have studied in school, "One cannot determine the energy and time simultaneously in a given time interval" . The texts related to Sathyam - Mithyam & Anithyam Asukham Lokam did have some relation to quantum physics. I don't get why people ridiculate anyone who talks about hinduism and it's relation to science. That's exacly what the British wanted when they governed the education system. They wanted Indians to realize that our practices are inferiour and the white man's practices are superior.
This is outright stupid for anybody to claim on the basis of religious text to talk about development of science. It could be any religion for that matter on the basis of some legend that find in their religious text. It would be stupid for a Christian to believe that they can create a microcosm on boat to save the universe. Religious texts are to give you a way of life, follow those with all devotions. But please don't use that for learn science or history. Seriously. How we'll allow ourselves to fall just to defend some tool statements of these politicians.

Tell that to Frtijof Capra who said the same in 1975.
Yes, Rajnath made the statement on that basis.
Singh said that Capra has mentioned that Heisenberg got the fundamentals of his principle while in a conversation over Vedas with Rabindranath Tagore.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Heisenbergs-theory-of-uncertainty-based-on-Vedas-Rajnath-Singh-says/articleshow/45163343.cms
Singh did cite a fairly respectable source: Physicist Fritjof Capra who is best known for his attempts to fuse mysticism and science in books such as the Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels Between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism.
http://www.firstpost.com/printpage.php?idno=1806129&sr_no=0

This Jeetan Ram Manjhi seems to be a crackpot. Today he said, a woman harassed by Yadavs came to him but he didn't help her because he would have lost 50000 Yadav votes. :cantstop: Also Mulayam Singh today said that we lost the elections due to our laptop scheme. How ? SP distributed the laptops, people watched Modi's speeches on those laptops, got impressed and voted for BJP. :hysterical:

Only problem with that argument is that Hiesenberg proposed that theory in 1927 and he met Tagore in 1929.

Only problem with that argument is that Hiesenberg proposed that theory in 1927 and he met Tagore in 1929.
Below is the exact excerpt from the book:
I had several discussions with Heisenberg. I lived in England then [circa 1972], and I visited him several times in Munich and showed him the whole manuscript chapter by chapter. He was very interested and very open, and he told me something that I think is not known publicly because he never published it. He said that he was well aware of these parallels. While he was working on quantum theory he went to India to lecture and was a guest of Tagore. He talked a lot with Tagore about Indian philosophy. Heisenberg told me that these talks had helped him a lot with his work in physics, because they showed him that all these new ideas in quantum physics were in fact not all that crazy. He realized there was, in fact, a whole culture that subscribed to very similar ideas.
Perhaps Capra got it wrong. Perhaps Heisenberg got it wrong, Rajnath quoted Kapra, a respected author in these matters.

Modi taught him.
He is trying to change the facts now. He is claiming that something that was proposed in 1927 was influenced by the discussion that he has in 1929 :hysterical:. Instead of their own rationale they want to believe something that somebody wrote. People things are written from all points of view. There is literature to support terrorists point of view as well. Just because somebody by name of Capra wrote some, you can't take as the truth in complete contradiction of the facts. But than reason come in the way of blind bhakti, so better avoid that. I propose let's remove Hiesenberg principle from quantum physics and put scriptures of veda there.

Below is the exact excerpt from the book: Perhaps Capra got it wrong. Perhaps Heisenberg got it wrong, Rajnath quoted Kapra, a respected author in these matters.
capra was sanghi too :winky: he loved RSS so much that he would put his own credibility at line just so years later on a forum, aapies can make fun of him. it all makes sense now

capra was sanghi too :winky: he loved RSS so much that he would put his own credibility at line just so years later on a forum, aapies can make fun of him. it all makes sense now
Yeah Capra is right. Rest of the world is fool which invest so much time in reading books, papers, journals, conducting experiments. Why can't they just read some of the vedas.

He is trying to change the facts now. He is claiming that something that was proposed in 1927 was influenced by the discussion that he has in 1929 :hysterical:. Instead of their own rationale they want to believe something that somebody wrote. People things are written from all points of view. There is literature to support terrorists point of view as well. Just because somebody by name of Capra wrote some, you can't take as the truth in complete contradiction of the facts. But than reason come in the way of blind bhakti, so better avoid that. I propose let's remove Hiesenberg principle from quantum physics and put scriptures of veda there.
Yeah, Rajnath should now go and conduct experiments of his own to "verify" that Heisenberg Uncertainty principle is indeed true. How dare he rely on some proofs and all that? On that front, from where did you get that he visited Tagore in 1929? Because by your logic, nothing written can be trusted, so I assume you took a time machine and went to 1929, saw he indeed visited Tagore in 1929 I presume?

Yeah Capra is right. Rest of the world is fool which invest so much time in reading books' date=' papers, journals, conducting experiments. Why can't they just read some of the vedas.[/quote'] Rajnath quoted Capra. Capra is a well known, well reviewed writer. Tao of Physics from which this is quoted is a recommended read. If there is something factually wrong in what Capra said, Rajnath is not responsible for that. Same way mods don't ban you for quoting Kejriwalisms which turn out to be hardcore lies afterwards here.