Breaking : Phil Hughes passes away .. Sad day for Cricket

zep1706

Hughes has friends throughout the Australian team - Warner' date=' Abott, Clarke etc. The match was abandoned gave enough indication to know the impact on the players. Check out Haddin's face during the incident and you'd know what I'm talking about.[/quote'] yup

Been traveling for ages. Anyway a few things to clear up. 1. He is the most loved guy within cricket by Australians. Like what I mean is that some players e.g. Watto and Clarke don't like each other but Hughes is the most loved guy by cricketers in Aus. 2. Not only by Aussie cricketers but world cricketers. I have it on good authority that practically every cricketer loves him. 3. He is the nicest guy you'll meet and Jornos love him 4. I think he will be fine because It is Hughes. Dude is a fighter. He'll get through this easily. 5. Absolutely devastated man. I hope all goes well. 6. I feel so bad for Abbott. Dude is a great guy and I mean this will do some massive psyche damage. Just ask Peter Lever she he hit Chatfield in 1975. 7. We take cricketers and athletes for granted. Sports are dangerous.

there are reports that Warner is distraught and may pull out of the first test. not sure how true these rumours are.
Warner won't miss the first test, still a good week away. All the players will know the likely diagnosis by then too. Unfortunately I was at the ground today so I witnessed the delivery, I won't for respect to Hughes go into it much. It was quite a horrible sight, you knew something was wrong.
Warner won't miss the first test, still a good week away. All the players will know the likely diagnosis by then too. Unfortunately I was at the ground today so I witnessed the delivery, I won't for respect to Hughes go into it much. It was quite a horrible sight, you knew something was wrong.
Why did Hughes move to SA? Didn't he have great record with NSW.