Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour - 2015

bones

Well it is a 500 event and my immediate reaction after a 500 event win is, it's just a bonus tournament in terms of points and a bit of money, but to top players which Novak and Fed obviously are, it's just another week in the year. Fed played well but it's 3 sets so we'll see what happens in RG. My guess is that if the draw works out Fed might make it to a SF, but if he has to play someone like Nishikori or Berdych, I would pick them to win.

In Delhi Challenger tournament, many INdians are playing off course, Sumit Nagal, India's junior player has beaten one of India's top player Vishnu Vardhan. Sumit is really young and is one of the lucky ones to have been given an opportunity with lot of sponsorships in his early age. This is where Indians have been unlucky as lot of potentially good players never got the luxury. Sumit will now face another top young Indian player Ramkumar Ramathan, who has been around for a decent time now. Sumit for me is the future of Indian tennis and definitely a top 50 future player.

Thats hilarious' date='Federer is one of the best players of all time on fast courts.[/quote'] Let me put it this way. If the Australian Open or the US open courts were as slow as Indian Wells Seppi and Cilic probably would not have beaten Federer. At this stage of his career, Federer needs some extra time against guys who can hit through him. He is more vulnerable on faster courts against lower ranked players. On slower courts his defense is good enough to see him through against those guys. Against the likes of Djokovic, it is the opposite.

Murray is rightly called as the 'pusher' ,he is playing a one dimensional game with very little variations,only staying ib the rally without doing much.you've got to be on your toes and mix up your shots against a player like Djokovic

Murray is rightly called as the 'pusher' ' date='he is playing a one dimensional game with very little variations,only staying ib the rally without doing much.you've got to be on your toes and mix up your shots against a player like Djokovic[/quote'] Murray put his best in first set. In second Djoko would sweep him aside. Djoko is fast being a contender of GOAT debate. He has been really great in last 3-4 years.

Guys get ready for this jump now atp Latest ranking puts Yuki at 102. Just few weeks ago je was in 400. Get used to this jump. Yuki is coming to his own. I just hope he stays fit and this guy will be our top 50 player soon. Come on Yuki
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Clay Court season kicks off with Monte Carlo masters. Nadal never looked more human in a decade than this time entering in a clay court season. Djokovic is clearly best tennis player in the world at the moment with some distance on others. I just hope familiar surface of clay helps Nadal find his grove and return to the best form. I don't think he is done yet.

Clay Court season kicks off with Monte Carlo masters. Nadal never looked more human in a decade than this time entering in a clay court season. Djokovic is clearly best tennis player in the world at the moment with some distance on others. I just hope familiar surface of clay helps Nadal find his grove and return to the best form. I don't think he is done yet.
I am very excited to see this french open, and off course this monte carlo will give us some kind of picture of what can be expected in the rolland garros. I think it's a great tournament practice for Nadal before going into French Open where he has been defending champion for ages now. But to say the least, this is going be the toughest time for Nadal to defend. Yes, every year we say this before french open and he wins it every time, but this time I really feel he isn't at his best and also the rise of other players has made it tough for him. Also his recent form, which is still good enough for him to take him to final 16, still makes it tough for him to win the whole thing. I am looking forward to thise whole Monte Carlo week of tennis. Should be some epic tennis. Also another interesting there here. Nadal's ranking is dropping and if he exits early here in monte carlo, than it will further drop and that might have a big impact on the french open draw where he might face some top players as early as 2nd or 3rd round in french open. Interesting time in tennis here.

I am very excited to see this french open, and off course this monte carlo will give us some kind of picture of what can be expected in the rolland garros. I think it's a great tournament practice for Nadal before going into French Open where he has been defending champion for ages now. But to say the least, this is going be the toughest time for Nadal to defend. Yes, every year we say this before french open and he wins it every time, but this time I really feel he isn't at his best and also the rise of other players has made it tough for him. Also his recent form, which is still good enough for him to take him to final 16, still makes it tough for him to win the whole thing. I am looking forward to thise whole Monte Carlo week of tennis. Should be some epic tennis. Also another interesting there here. Nadal's ranking is dropping and if he exits early here in monte carlo, than it will further drop and that might have a big impact on the french open draw where he might face some top players as early as 2nd or 3rd round in french open. Interesting Depressing time in tennis here.
Made a minor correction.