Sign in to follow this  
Cricket_Hacker

2014 Men's Hockey Champions Trophy,Bhubaneswar

The 2014 Men's Hockey Champions Trophy will be the 35th edition of the Hockey Champions Trophy for men. It will be held between 6–14 December 2014 in Bhubaneswar, India. India (Host nation) Australia (Defending champions) Netherlands (Second in 2012 Champions Trophy) Pakistan (Third in 2012 Champions Trophy) Belgium (Fifth in 2012 Champions Trophy) Argentina (Winner of 2012 Champions Challenge I) England (Nominated by FIH Executive Board) Germany (Nominated by FIH Executive Board

Pakis twirling their shirts and pointing at crowd' date=' so classy. Glad these barbarians aren't invited to IPL.[/quote'] So by celebrating they are classed as barbarians. Great sport you are. These guys have been deprived of competing at the highest level because of inept governing body. This tournament they were sponsored by a local businessman and they go on to reach the final beating the hosts and arch rivals on the way. Sport is an emotional field and we have seen many cricketers and footballers take their shirt off in celebration. Remember an Indian captain taking his shirt off in the pavilion at spiritual home of cricket not too long ago. Would you class him as barbarian too?

What Ganguly did was also condemnable. What Pakistani players did was way beyond taking off shirts. They were pointing at the crowd, asking them to shut up and shouting "Allah O Akbar" something like that. While they deserved to win their behaviour was disgraceful.

What Ganguly did was also condemnable. What Pakistani players did was way beyond taking off shirts. They were pointing at the crowd' date=' asking them to shut up and shouting "Allah O Akbar" something like that. While they deserved to win their behaviour was disgraceful.[/quote'] Allah O Akbar chants were during team huddle at the end and have been part of Pakistan hockey for decades. That's no different then many playing making a cross sign after scoring in football. Some of them were hushing the crowd again happens in football esp when a team scores away from home. I also saw many players applaud the crowd. Man of the match thanked Indian crowed in post match ceremony. I think you are overreacting that's all.

So by celebrating they are classed as barbarians. Great sport you are. These guys have been deprived of competing at the highest level because of inept governing body. This tournament they were sponsored by a local businessman and they go on to reach the final beating the hosts and arch rivals on the way. Sport is an emotional field and we have seen many cricketers and footballers take their shirt off in celebration. Remember an Indian captain taking his shirt off in the pavilion at spiritual home of cricket not too long ago. Would you class him as barbarian too?
Did you watch the celebrations? Asking the crowd to shut up.Making gesticulations towards the crowd.And it doesnt matter if they didnt get paid this shows that they dont have any manners either.Why gesticulate at the crowd?What kind of celebrations include make gestures at the crowd? FIH officials had to ask the coach to How will it feel if India asks these group of idiots to leave India tommorow? Third grade individuals.I am glad that no Pakistanis are allowed in IPL and i hope none is allowed ever.

Allah O Akbar chants were during team huddle at the end and have been part of Pakistan hockey for decades. That's no different then many playing making a cross sign after scoring in football. Some of them were hushing the crowd again happens in football esp when a team scores away from home. I also saw many players applaud the crowd. Man of the match thanked Indian crowed in post match ceremony. I think you are overreacting that's all.
FIH has taken serious note of this behaviour and HI has filed an official complaint. The idiots trying to instigate the crowd.You guys cant hold a Gulli Danda match in Pakistan and you guys go to another country and behave like this.

Did you watch the celebrations? Asking the crowd to shut up.Making gesticulations towards the crowd.And it doesnt matter if they didnt get paid this shows that they dont have any manners either.Why gesticulate at the crowd?What kind of celebrations include make gestures at the crowd? FIH officials had to ask the coach to How will it feel if India asks these group of idiots to leave India tommorow? Third grade individuals.I am glad that no Pakistanis are allowed in IPL and i hope none is allowed ever.
Oh dear. You guys are so full of yourselves its making me cringe. If these are third grade individuals then what about those who burnt the stadium down after a semi final loss not too long ago. Some Indian stop to pretend that they are holy cows. As for sending these guys back this is a world tournament not some village cup. God for the first time I am beginning to regret opening our hearts and homes for Indian fans in 2004. They were getting stick of crowd all game and might have gone over the top but reaction is lol worthy.

Oh dear. You guys are so full of yourselves its making me cringe. If these are third grade individuals then what about those who burnt the stadium down after a semi final loss not too long ago. Some Indian stop to pretend that they are holy cows. As for sending these guys back this is a world tournament not some village cup. God for the first time I am beginning to regret opening our hearts and homes for Indian fans in 2004. They were getting stick of crowd all game and might have gone over the top but reaction is lol worthy.
1.Which stadium was burnt down?Please do post the pic of the stadium that was burnt down. 2.These uncouth uneducated louts shouldnt have been allowed inside our country. 3.How did the Indian team behave in Pakistan?How was the Pakistan team treated every time they came to India? 4.Cup be damned.And what will Pakistan do if we ask the players to leave?Not let our players into Pakistan?LOL our people are not going to Pakistan.

Defend this. you must proud of their behaviour. Pakistan.jpg

Pathetic celebrations from the paki team,their coach was ashamed of this behavior and apologized. Uncultured bunch of players. unfortunately utalk is defending them.I guess he has not seen those obscene gestures
I watched the sky coverage on red button. I am not endorsing the antics of the few players far from it. But reactions of the few here was over the top. I have never indulged in Indo Pak cyber wars.

Never. This was uncalled for and bloke should be punished but attacking a whole country based on actions of one or two is uncalled for.
Yeah this is international sport - you are representing your country if u do something as stupid as this expect criticism - pls don't be ultra defensive about this nonsensical behavior am sorry but this sort of behavior shouldn't be tolerated in any civilized part of the globe and the clampdown in such cases from the appropriate authorities shouldn't have any ceiling.

India lost. I guess they still have to improve their game. But speaking of physique - I have been impressed , guess this side would beat most sides in the world in a street fight. And pakis - Indian players look like they will simply kill them if it comes to a street brawl. Sardar, rupinder pal, raghunath, gurbaz n others look quite strong.

When our Indian cricket players went to Pak, we showed them our magnanimity and Indian culture and peace...Pak crowd was amazed and respect came naturally... These Pak hockey players are a disgrace...I am not sure how anyone can even defend their behavior...showing middle finger to the host country? This is the same nation that tried to shoot down SL cricket players and they have the nerve to talk about India No wonder their nation is laughing stock of the world and no one wants to go there