Terrorists attack Peshawar School

Kalia_Test

I know. But don't they share some common structure or align at some level? I think until now Pakistan Taliban used to bow their allegiance to same body or group which Afgan Talibans also bow allegiance to.
Not sure - maybe Mullah Omar? What is known is that both Afghan Taliban and TTP were funded and trained by Pakistan ISI to use for their Jihadi operations ( proxy war )... For some reason, TTP fell out of favor and Pak Army started an operation called Zarb-e-Azb ( atleast they give public statements...many believe it is just a way to get aid from US ) against them...

Time to safeguard Indian schools and colleges too. These are easy targets and the damage it does to the public psyche is huge. Pretty sure IISc' date='IITs,AIMMS etc will be in terror hit list but security there is pretty poor.[/quote'] There is no 100% security possible against suicide attacks...we can improve security for sure but we can't be reactive...we need to take terrorism out from its roots... Unfortunately, our neighbour has a state policy of creating and supporting terrorism and uses religion to incite people

I won't be surprised if CIA/RAW/Mossad India' date='Israel are blamed for this by some nutcases[/quote'] On social media, they have already started blaming RAW, Modi, RSS. Unless they introspect and accept their mistakes and rectify them, the future of padosis is bleak.

On social media' date=' they have already started blaming RAW, Modi, RSS. Unless they introspect and accept their mistakes and rectify them, the future of padosis is bleak.[/quote'] :banghead: Don't know what goes on in their heads...Can't they just once, just once accept that they are responsible for this situation themselves by supporting terrorists and giving them arms?

What do these Pakistanis want to achieve by killing their own school children ?
Believe me they will use this incident also to channel hate towards India,Hindus. Internet Pakistanis are convinced that PTT and RSS are sister organizations and Modi is behind all this on the anniversary of Bangladeshi liberation.

Lot of people in Pakistan still firmly believes in UMMAH and thus will not in any way believe that a Muslim could harm another Muslim hence making demons out of Hindus and Jews(when blaming CIA/RAW/MOSSAD)...basically all Kaffirs. It lets them sleep well at night. Regardless, this is a terrible tragedy.

Believe me they will use this incident also to channel hate towards India' date='Hindus. Internet Pakistanis are convinced that PTT and RSS are sister organizations and Modi is behind all this on the anniversary of Bangladeshi liberation.[/quote'] Yea its nothing new they're just stooping lower and lower