Transfer Window 2015 [Jan]

SLICKR392

ok let me do some maths imagine messi transfer vs wages cost around 300 million over 5 years or lets make it 250 million and divide it by 5 that is how much teams need to have money each year a team can spend like 30 million in loss and still be within ffp and chelsea this and next year will be have profit of 30 million + or even more (champions league will have lot more money soon ) so yes they can probably afford him but do not think they will be able to buy nay one else without selling players right now they are healthy can buy anyone without worry and keep players like hazard for long time into his prime . madrid came for matic and chesea without worry give him new bumper deal ,oscar got new huge deal and hazard is at end stage of signing new big contract .. we are better off getting good players right now than player like messi and invest n players like hazard who can become best in world along with neymar and 1-2 other guys in near future . and mourihno has always denied this and called this transfer impossible .
http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/07/chelsea-will-pay-200m-transfer-fee-to-sign-barcelonas-lionel-messi-5013501/

That is true' date=' most rumours are found in football transfers and there is really no trust-able source.[/quote'] yep ...also trust only good news sources and not goal .com and site u posted one site said barca going for hazard ....barca has transfer ban :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I still think it was fatigue Only guys like Ramires disappointed me others did well in atleast last 3 games Willian for example was awesome vs Spurs at home but after playing so many games in short time most away it showed same with Oscar .. What we need is quick mid fielder who can cover for winger against quick players ..Ramires from what I understand di this last year but he has been injured for whole season now and not same form Anyway keep updating here if anything is confirmed :p I have to go now :D