Who's the biggest drinker among Indian cricketers?

SachDan

maris_mania, I'm a great fan fan of urs.. u seems to be a great fan of cricket. le me tell u its Friday n saturday thats weekend in Dubai... Islamic country Babaaaaaaaa.... me an HINDU..ok??
Haa.. You are a fan of ME ?? !!! Are you alright mate ? :D If you really want to meet someone who is a true cricket fan, you must get to know of people like Cricktics or Chandan, right here, in this very forum. Cha, too bad Sunday is working in Dubai. I was thinking that if Dubai had 3 days holiday per week, I could probably relocate there ! :dance: P.S - How do you guys manage to motivate yourself to even get up before 8 on a Sunday ?

Haa.. You are a fan of ME ?? !!! Are you alright mate ? :D If you really want to meet someone who is a true cricket fan, you must get to know of people like Cricktics or Chandan, right here, in this very forum. Cha, too bad Sunday is working in Dubai. I was thinking that if Dubai had 3 days holiday per week, I could probably relocate there ! :dance: P.S - How do you guys manage to motivate yourself to even get up before 8 on a Sunday ?
mania plz tell me about ur self.. U know from thursday evening onwards we starts celebrating and it ends only on the wee hours of Sunday.. so we don't have too much complaints. Any way could u help me view tommorow's highlights.. as I have no access to DD or Neo here even though I bought Dish TV here.. plz Mania........ Never even think locating here... Amchi INDIA is great!!! me a keralite OK????????

mania plz tell me about ur self.. U know from thursday evening onwards we starts celebrating and it ends only on the wee hours of Sunday.. so we don't have too much complaints. Any way could u help me view tommorow's highlights.. as I have no access to DD or Neo here even though I bought Dish TV here.. plz Mania........ Never even think locating here... Amchi INDIA is great!!! me a keralite OK????????
Dont worry Dan, a true fan should never be denied the pleasure of watching Sachin score a century. If your internet conncection is quick enough, the link i sent you should do the job for you. So you must be Sreesanth fan...:D

Dont worry Dan, a true fan should never be denied the pleasure of watching Sachin score a century. If your internet conncection is quick enough, the link i sent you should do the job for you. So you must be Sreesanth fan...:D
Believe me Marirs...... I hate him the lot among all Indian cricketers.. Friend tell me about ur self