Who's the biggest drinker among Indian cricketers?

SachDan

Believe me Marirs...... I hate him the lot among all Indian cricketers.. Friend tell me about ur self
You do ? Thats surprising... I love him... And about me, there is nothing special dude.. My name is Sriram, I am student currently residing in the US. And the Mods will get angry if we have personal conversations in the cricket threads. So please, Lets stop. :pray:

nahi yaar.. he lookz siidha saada.. btw.. he can be chupa rustam.... juzt like how he came up with some nice wordz for afridi
Issiliye to. He comes across as seeda saadha lekin at the same time kambal odh ke ghee peenewaala. He is not shaant like a Rahul Dravid, you can see that he can get chirpy when needled. And that it comes very naturally to him. Dont want to drag another player into this but I remember SRT once sledging Mcgrath. It was so unexpected, to fans as well as opposition that even Mcgrath went into a shock :hysterical::hysterical:. On the other hand Gambhir went all maa-behan in a split second almost as second nature. I say bahut bara tharki hai woh!

Issiliye to. He comes across as seeda saadha lekin at the same time kambal odh ke ghee peenewaala. He is not shaant like a Rahul Dravid, you can see that he can get chirpy when needled. And that it comes very naturally to him. Dont want to drag another player into this but I remember SRT once sledging Mcgrath. It was so unexpected, to fans as well as opposition that even Mcgrath went into a shock :hysterical::hysterical:. On the other hand Gambhir went all maa-behan in a split second almost as second nature. I say bahut bara tharki hai woh!
:haha::hysterical: btw srt went over maggi during that 2000, icc knockout game..

Believe me Marirs...... I hate him the lot among all Indian cricketers.. Friend tell me about ur self
You do ? Thats surprising... I love him... And about me, there is nothing special dude.. My name is Sriram, I am student currently residing in the US. And the Mods will get angry if we have personal conversations in the cricket threads. So please, Lets stop. :pray:
some match-making going on here??:hmmmm:

BC MC comes naturally to delhi lads...they don't complete any sentence without BC while talking in the gang of boys ..
I know. Also those two slangs - MC & BC - are considered very indecent in Bihar. If you called a Bihari MC/BC to khoon ho jaayega. Biharis are also very rough but slangs are very different. Slangs like chew****, gan*** etc are more common.

BC MC comes naturally to delhi lads...they don't complete any sentence without BC while talking in the gang of boys .. "Bhains ki aankh" is one i like..as an exclamation or surprised remark.. i have come a long way from the time when "oye" was considered indecent
lol, if u like wordz standing with with Bhainz.. one of them is teri Bhains ki pooch

mania plz tell me about ur self.. U know from thursday evening onwards we starts celebrating and it ends only on the wee hours of Sunday.. so we don't have too much complaints. Any way could u help me view tommorow's highlights.. as I have no access to DD or Neo here even though I bought Dish TV here.. plz Mania........ Never even think locating here... Amchi INDIA is great!!! me a keralite OK????????
:heart::heart: blossoming