Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

Gunmen have attacked the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing 10 people, French prosecutors say. Witnesses spoke of sustained gunfire at the office as the attackers opened fire with assault rifles. The satirical weekly has courted controversy in the past with its take on news and current affairs. Its latest tweet was a cartoon of the Islamic State militant group leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. An eyewitness, Benoit Bringer, told French TV channel Itele: "Two black-hooded men entered the building with Kalashnikovs. A few minutes later we heard lots of shots." The men were then seen fleeing the building. "It's carnage," French police official Luc Poignant told another French channel, BFMTV.

If the aim of such despicable and cowardly attacks is to show that their leader is strong then these people are absolute fools because such attacks only show that the leader is so weak that even a cartoon can shake him badly hence the need to kill people connected to the cartoon/magazine.

Cabu and Charb supposedly died in the attack, the latest reports say. This is the drawing Charb published in this week's issue: 10914636_536566006458634_608263392_n.jpg It reads : "Still no terrorist attack in France", and the terrorist says "Wait, we have until the end of january to present our wishes"

****. For those who don't know, Cabu is one of the most important satirical cartoonist in France. He was the most peaceful guy you could meet. **** them I don't have words strong enough also, here's the last twitter pic from Charlie Hebdo: B6vY6mDIAAEI5k1.jpg "cheers"

Can we trust our media, which raised hell over PK, to reprint the offending material of Charlie Hebdo as a show of solidarity? And if they cannot, can they really claim they stand for a free, impartial press?
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/photomazza/national-international-photogallery/charlie-hebdo-controversial-cartoons/Charlie-Hebdo/photomazaashow/45794134.cms Navbharat Times has posted the cartoons online. 11 Cartoons.

I wonder how the people who call themselves moderate followers of the religion of peace convince themselvs tht they wanna call themselves even a moderate follower of such a faith when they see such incidents happening all over the world on a daily basis... I saw a widely circulated pic of lord ganesha Jesus buddha etc having sex with each other on internet. As expected, there was no noice since the messenger of the religion of peace wasn't included in the pic

What I really don't understand is - We in India have no choice but European countries and US/Canada,etc have options in terms of limiting this damage by immigration laws....They know the problem for sure ( enough incidents for them not to know ) and all they have to do is not let it in...Whatever is already in will be easier to handle provided you stop the trickling in... Why the hell don't they stop this at the root level?

What I really don't understand is - We in India have no choice but European countries and US/Canada,etc have options in terms of limiting this damage by immigration laws....They know the problem for sure ( enough incidents for them not to know ) and all they have to do is not let it in...Whatever is already in will be easier to handle provided you stop the trickling in... Why the hell don't they stop this at the root level?
Because they are Liberal and if you stop them then you ain't Liberal...