Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

TBH I have never seen ABDV do what Kohli has done at intl level. He does that in IPL but in intl cricket Kohli is a different class altogetehr.
actually he is pretty good in odis but being a saffer he is very underated and his performances are ignored just see wht he did against these lankans only at home still kohli >abdv

I thought about Gayle, Sehwag, MSD etc. but these guys go all out and slog the ball or take risks and look like they are going for broke. With Kohli you never get the feeling he's going after the bowling and plays proper cricketing shots. It's just that he gets in "God mode" (video game term) where he hits everything with the middle of the bat and into a gap. He seems to bat so effortless and the bowlers simply look powerless and clueless.

There are many...MSD' date='Raina,UV,Sehwag,SRT[/quote'] He said currently. Thing with Kohli is that he makes the destruction seem so effortless and also rakes in higher socres consistantly than the others you mentioned, so Kohli is definitely more destrcutive. And he is much more consistant than Gayle
I thought about Gayle, Sehwag, MSD etc. but these guys go all out and slog the ball or take risks and look like they are going for broke. With Kohli you never get the feeling he's going after the bowling and plays proper cricketing shots. It's just that he gets in "God mode" (video game term) where he hits everything with the middle of the bat and into a gap. He seems to bat so effortless and the bowlers simply look powerless and clueless.
But still, id rate Gayle more destructive than Kohli atm. If kohli had the strength of gayle, then he would defitinely be more destructive. :two_thumbs_up: