Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

The one cricketer whom I have extremely respected in the last couple of years. He might be a much bigger legend than Sachin if he continues with his form and I have been saying that for long. Just to give you an idea, Sachin scored his first century after 72 matches and Kohli has only played 85 matches till now and has already got 11 centuries. Hope he continues his form and follows his motto of consistency. And to add to that, he scores a lot more match winning knocks and leads the team till the end compared to Sachin. :P :hatsoff:

wayyy too early to be taking about ATG. quite a few players made an impact early in their careers like kohli. akmal' date=' salman butt, shoaib malik etc and they are nowhere to be found[/quote'] Again , you took it as if he is abusing you while doing MC , BC during celebration. :hysterical:

I don't know whether WWE is real or fake.. But I remember what WWE commentators used to say about Randy Orton about 2-3 yrs ago when he was at his peak. The commentators used 2 say that this guy is so talented, when he is in that groove, when he is in that zone, he becomes so dominating that he looks wrestling looks very very easy.. The same thing I see in Virat Kohli, when Virat Kohli is in that groove, when he is in that zone, he looks batting so easy and becomes so dominating against any bowler in the world. He just completely murders them. Another such example is Virender Sehwag..

I don't know whether WWE is real or fake.. But I remember what WWE commentators used to say about Randy Orton about 2-3 yrs ago when he was at his peak. The commentators used 2 say that this guy is so talented, when he is in that groove, when he is in that zone, he becomes so dominating that he looks wrestling looks very very easy.. The same thing I see in Virat Kohli, when Virat Kohli is in that groove, when he is in that zone, he looks batting so easy and becomes so dominating against any bowler in the world. He just completely murders them. Another such example is Virender Sehwag..
Virat Kohli and Randy Orton :facepalm:
agreed man, randy orton used to singlehandedly demolish wrestlers wayy bigger than him in size and stronger through pure will and skill. somthing in see in the likes of kohli.