What's the most attractive sight in cricket?

Re: What's the most attractive sight in cricket? tendulkar's back foot straight drive cover drives from lara, martyn, mark waugh vaughan's extra cover drive laxman's on drive contrast with dhoni's on drive lara's pulls after that awful movement across the stumps kallis' poor imitation of the tendulkar flick

Re: What's the most attractive sight in cricket?

People ... read my siggy again ... And Doc ... you are now next on my hitlist .... :lol::lol: :lmao: But Azhars Flick on the onside and VVS ondriving Warne are about as good as it gets.. A honourable mention to the great GRV's late cut.
Boss - can you check out the "Bring back poor VVS Laxman" thread (50 replies) and tell us what you think of the idea that regionalism takes a heavier toll on South Indian cricketers than North Indians. Thanks

Re: What's the most attractive sight in cricket?

Tendulkar's straight-drive. No one plays it better.
Agree on that.
Even better are his backfoot cover drives. How the hell he generates that kind of power is beyond any logic.
YES! Backfoot cover drive when he holds the finish.:hail:050498.jpg -- not quite that shot, I can't find a better picture though Also, Flintoff bending his back. Lara coverdrive/swivel-pull akram bowling late swing