Sanchez v Hazard

BlueBee

Hazard for me as well. So clearly, Hazard is the better player between the two as of now. But I think Sanchez is not very far away considering his brilliant performances and also that he's a bigger goal threat. Both players are really very important for their respective teams.

Yep. And I don't remember Sanchez performing against big sides lately. Hazard is an all round player. Easily a big shot in the future
I have said this before that it is not even about goals with hazard he is the reason fabregas is so good for chelsea and Costa and even Oscar who can look bit clueless without hazard .. Everything goes through him and yet he is able to score goals in almost every game in this season :giggle: Or atleast make assist ...sanchez is good player too but he is just very good forward player who works hard he has his own value and certain teams will be better off with him but I feel hazard adds much more value to us ..

I dont think Hazard is that far ahead if it all. We know less about Sanchez because he has not been playing in the EPL that long. And there in the La Liga did not get nearly as much as an oppo as he should have. AS Totally outshone EH in the world cup

I dont think Hazard is that far ahead if it all. We know less about Sanchez because he has not been playing in the EPL that long. And there in the La Liga did not get nearly as much as an oppo as he should have. AS Totally outshone EH in the world cup
He did play a lot in la liga ..that is another thing that he was not focal point and messi was so in that role he was not as good .