ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • All players goes into poll but keep the same team
    • New teams/owners + fresh pool aucion

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Auction

Rules for Team owner

1. Applicants for team owner shall pay me non refundable ownership fees of 100 billions. 2. The maximum number of teams allowed is 5. 3. In case of more than 5 application, I will chose 5 randomly using online random selection tools. 4. The team owners shall not be auctioned of course, they will be bidding at the auction, buying players. 5. The winning prize will be shared in the ratio 1:1 between owners and players of the winning team. 6. The purse of spending on players will be 500 billions. So user shall have 600 billions ICF$ for being a owner.
Owners:
  1. PAA-G
  2. JaFanatic
  3. Scarface
  4. India-KXIP fan

Rules for players and non-owners.

1. The non selected owners can be up for auctions 2. There is no registration fees for players to get their names in auction. 3. The purse of each of the teams is 500 bn ICF$, and the team owners are requested to arrange for the funds before the auction commences
Q&A
1.I don't have 100 billion to buy the team, How can i be a owner? You can ask other ICF members for Joint-Ownership or borrow 100 Billion from ICF members. 2.How does this game works? After each Team Owner buys ICF Members from the auction pool and each team owner will have to form a team in ICF Super Selector or Cricinfo Fantasy League, Team with highest total points wins the game. 3.What's the difference between this auction game and Nanda's auction started by gaurav92? In this auction, Team owners will buy ICF members from the auction pool for their team to compete with other teams. In Nanda's auction game, Team owners will buy real cricket players(Kohli,Raina,Maxwell) from the auction pool(Like IPL Auction) and will form a team. 4.Can the team owner also participate as player in the game? Yes. 5.My name didn't come up in the randomize list for ownership, Can i join as player? Yes, you can but you need to register as yourself player before itself. If you name comes up in randomize, you will be allotted to your own team or you create a team without you. 6.Where will this game be played? Mostly we will be using Cricinfo Fantasy league to create our own private league or ICF SS. 7.How do players get paid? You will be given the money from the highest bid plus the base price from the auction. Winning team prize will be shared among the members. 8.How does the auction work? Each player will be auctioned in the ICF Chat Room based on their base price + performance from the last game.(Base price not yet decided) Example: Lord base price is 10 Million :giggle: Each team owner will bid for Lord and the team with highest bid will get the player. Team owner who won the bid will have to pay the player - Base price + bid amount) Players can be bought for base price too if there is no bid( Example : zakk and India-KXIP fan ) Team owners can create their own Team Name, Logo, Thread and help your players with strategies, how to play, how to save subs etc. 9. Why do team owners need 500B after paying 100B? 500 Billion is just a virtual amount, that will be the purse amount for the auction and you will have to pay your players after you buy them from the auction. Some player are in high demand :secret: You need to buy all the players within the 500B limit.
Credits: gaurav92 No code has to be inserted here. Reserve players chammakchallo vayuu @Reserve Players... Join our league like everyone else, you might be added to a team if needed. Fantasy Details
http://games.espncricinfo.com/Fantasy Rules - http://i.imgur.com/RQh1dq7.png League Name - ICF Team SS FL Password - icfftw! Score No code has to be inserted here. No code has to be inserted here. No code has to be inserted here. No code has to be inserted here. Spreadsheet with Scores http://goo.gl/LjbOHe
all of us SS playing players will be auctioned and formed into 5 teams. then we will compete with each others teams :winky:
So you will be the players? Or you will be split into groups of 5, and then each group will create teams and then compete with other groups? Too many games with different rules... Will take a long time to understand.
So you will be the players? Or you will be split into groups of 5, and then each group will create teams and then compete with other groups? Too many games with different rules... Will take a long time to understand.
There will be 5 teams (they will be selected by randomizer because there will obviously be more than 5 people who would want to own a team). Then all ICFers who want to participate in Super Selector can register themselves as players and there will be auctions among the 5 teams to buy those ICFers. Then the players will play Super Selector (I guess they will play Cricinfo SS or maybe ICF's own SS) and the team whose collective total is highest at the end of the WC will win. Also, the team with Zakk in it will most probably end up as last and win the coveted Lakdi Ka Chammach (Wooden Spoon) or LKC :bow:
There will be 5 teams (they will be selected by randomizer because there will obviously be more than 5 people who would want to own a team). Then all ICFers who want to participate in Super Selector can register themselves as players and there will be auctions among the 5 teams to buy those ICFers. Then the players will play Super Selector (I guess they will play Cricinfo SS or maybe ICF's own SS) and the team whose collective total is highest at the end of the WC will win. Also, the team with Zakk in it will most probably end up as last and win the coveted Lakdi Ka Chammach (Wooden Spoon) or LKC :bow:
all of us SS playing players will be auctioned and formed into 5 teams. then we will compete with each others teams :winky:
:icflove::two_thumbs_up:
I am in though not clear about rules yet... :nervous:
Which one? We will explain it :dance:
Well now I know what the much-used acronym LKC means, but nothing much more. I understand what happens after the auction, but not before. So 5+ people will want to start their team. 5 team leaders will be chosen by a randomizer and then each of those team leaders will purchase other ICF members to be in their team. Then the team will play the super selector game and the team with the most collective points win. Is that correct?
Well now I know what the much-used acronym LKC means, but nothing much more. I understand what happens after the auction, but not before. So 5+ people will want to start their team. 5 team leaders will be chosen by a randomizer and then each of those team leaders will purchase other ICF members to be in their team. Then the team will play the super selector game and the team with the most collective points win. Is that correct?
Yes. And there will be only 5 teams (thats the plan till now). Number of players in each team will depend upon how many ICFers want to play.
Yes. And there will be only 5 teams (thats the plan till now). Number of players in each team will depend upon how many ICFers want to play.
OK. So how are the prices of the players decided and do the players actually get paid that price or is it just a virtual budget of 5 billion (as in you don't actually have to pay anything apart from the 100 billion initial entrance cost)?