ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • All players goes into poll but keep the same team
    • New teams/owners + fresh pool aucion

This time I will play and I will only buy players willing to have 30 min meeting at some point before each match. That's 25+ hours thinking time throughout tournament. If you are one of these people reply to this post with a yes and I will really consider buying you :orderorder: Edit: Im not confirmed owner yet :nervous: nvm for now

Knowing that I will win lottery and become owner I'll lay out the expectations for my players. If this sounds like you then respond. We are searching for serious, commited players who accept NOTHING but first place. We want perfectionists, winners , serious SS'. That excludes all the trolls who play SS for "fun". That excludes all SS who play to participate. Bottom line is we want commited individuals. You will be required to attend team meetings, even if for 10-15 mins at a set time before EACH match. That means no excuses, if you are the type to put work, studies, family, friends etc before your SS career then this team is simply not for you... "Trolls" have already been blacklisted from my shortlist. So if this sounds right to you respond with a "yes" and I will put you on top of my list. I will repeat again I am looking for people who are serious and want to win. No quiters and No jokes. We have been in SS for long time now and there is nothing bigger than the World Cup. And we WILL be winning!

@ KXIP fan - Good luck in trying to find people ready to attend meetings at 3am :haha: Please include me in your lucky blacklist :--D
As you wish. Done. Moving on. Blacklist: zakk sabby 2013 Forever Indian I will be surveying the players in coming weeks via PM to assess their attitudes towards the upcoming world cup and Im sure I'll find dedicated individuals who like me strive for excellence.