ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • All players goes into poll but keep the same team
    • New teams/owners + fresh pool aucion

Knowing that I will win lottery and become owner I'll lay out the expectations for my players. If this sounds like you then respond. We are searching for serious, commited players who accept NOTHING but first place. We want perfectionists, winners , serious SS'. That excludes all the trolls who play SS for "fun". That excludes all SS who play to participate. Bottom line is we want commited individuals. You will be required to attend team meetings, even if for 10-15 mins at a set time before EACH match. That means no excuses, if you are the type to put work, studies, family, friends etc before your SS career then this team is simply not for you... "Trolls" have already been blacklisted from my shortlist. So if this sounds right to you respond with a "yes" and I will put you on top of my list. I will repeat again I am looking for people who are serious and want to win. No quiters and No jokes. We have been in SS for long time now and there is nothing bigger than the World Cup. And we WILL be winning!
I can be available for a meeting anytime, although I will offer no monetary refund if I am unable to fulfil the requirement.
I can be available for a meeting anytime' date=' although I will offer no monetary refund if I am unable to fulfil the requirement.[/quote'] ye bolkar to apna paisa bhi atka liya tumne uske pass :giggle: ab to jabtak tum top nahi karte tab tak pay nahi karega tumhe o :cantstop:

Owners:

1. PAA-G
  2. Sachin=GOD
  3. gaurav92
  4. India-KXIP fan

Players

1. sscomp32
  2. zakk
  3. HippoSucks
  4. 30markhanreturn
  5. BlueBee
  6. StriKe
  7. Sidhoni
  8. Straight Drive
  9. Forever Indian
  10. nanda14792
  11. Zestian
  12. zubinpepsi
  13. Cricket_Hacker
  14. sourab10forever
  15. -Robin-
  16. koksmayu
  17. ragavender
  18. flamy
  19. Sid_SuhaiL
  20. sabby2013

Sabby added :nice: Application closed now.. still apply here if you are still interested, you will be replaced if anyone is leaving,

Owners:
  1. PAA-G
  2. Sachin=GOD
  3. gaurav92
  4. India-KXIP fan

Players

1. sscomp32
  2. zakk
  3. HippoSucks
  4. 30markhanreturn
  5. BlueBee
  6. StriKe
  7. Sidhoni
  8. Straight Drive
  9. Forever Indian
  10. nanda14792
  11. Zestian
  12. zubinpepsi
  13. Cricket_Hacker
  14. sourab10forever
  15. -Robin-
  16. koksmayu
  17. ragavender
  18. flamy
  19. Sid_SuhaiL
  20. sabby2013

Sabby added :nice: Application closed now.. still apply here if you are still interested, you will be replaced if anyone is leaving,

Auctions kab hai fir :icflove:
Base price for players are getting ready now :nice: So owners should discus about auction timing and i need a auctioneer :hmmm:
I won't be able to come to ICF everyday so it will be hard for me to manage a team of players. So put me in 'players' rather than 'owners' - this way even if I'm not able to come, I can tell the cricinfo username and password so other team members or owners can make changes.
I won't be able to come to ICF everyday so it will be hard for me to manage a team of players. So put me in 'players' rather than 'owners' - this way even if I'm not able to come' date=' I can tell the cricinfo username and password so other team members or owners can make changes.[/quote'] You can put one of your team member has in-charge. As a team owner you won't need to play FL.
IPL me highest bid mujh par hi lagaya tha scarface ne... :beee: Haan waise is baar utna to nahi milega.. :fear: mujhe yuvi to nahi samajh raha na tu :sniffle:
haan IPL ke hi CHIT performance per isbaar bikne se rahe tum :hehe: Yuvi aur tum dono ke dono hi bahut dangerous ho :fear:
I won't be able to come to ICF everyday so it will be hard for me to manage a team of players. So put me in 'players' rather than 'owners' - this way even if I'm not able to come' date= I can tell the cricinfo username and password so other team members or owners can make changes.
kya khulle me cheating ki baat kar rahe ho yaar tum to :hatsoff: ye ummid nahi thi tum se :headshake: