ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • All players goes into poll but keep the same team
    • New teams/owners + fresh pool aucion

For Strategy etc... You have played this game before so plz tell me what exactly is that the owner has to do and how much time is needed - also, is there a need to come online everyday for the owner?
Most of the players are experienced but only few are new.. Should help them with how to save subs and how important to make transfer based on upcoming schedule.. You can just PM them for privacy or discus in your team thread :nice:
Most of the players are experienced but only few are new.. Should help them with how to save subs and how important to make transfer based on upcoming schedule.. You can just PM them for privacy or discus in your team thread :nice:
Ok. Is there a minimum/maximum number of players that can be bought?
For Strategy etc... You have played this game before so plz tell me what exactly is that the owner has to do and how much time is needed - also, is there a need to come online everyday for the owner?
Well I was a player too so I had to be involved. What you can do is appoint a captain from your team,give the team some general points,and then have the captain manage them
No code has to be inserted here.
Dude on what basis was the base prices setup? I would be among the top 2 with regards to most no. of fantasy league competitions win. Also the winner of the last competition Ind tour of Aus tests. And I am put in the middle category? Not that I am going to cry a river but doesnt make sense to me :blink:
Dude on what basis was the base prices setup? I would be among the top 2 with regards to most no. of fantasy league competitions win. Also the winner of the last competition Ind tour of Aus tests. And I am put in the middle category? Not that I am going to cry a river but doesnt make sense to me :blink:
Zakk's base price set higher then FI :cantstop: Too many emotions coming by at the same time - :hysterical: :giggle: :facepalm: :hatsoff: :ohmy: :blink: :icflove: :nervous: :fear: :omg: :cantstop: Zakk - wah tere bhav to bohot upar ho gaye :yay:
Don't worry.. I was informed by zakk about your place needs to be swapped.. I just forget to change in final edit.

Discussions about team are not possible for me this time before matches like we had during last IPL, the reason being the timing of the starts of these matches are so odd for me, that i cannot be in front of the computer or with cell phone to access cricinfo at that time. Still i think i would like to target the top global ranks this time as well as i have touched 8th and 26th before by end of IND-AUS tests and IPL 2014.