Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

But of the 120 only the 88 in the first XI will be sure of getting max games' date=' for eg. binny will hardly get a game. If we have reduced no. only then competition for the players will be high and also auction can be completed in reasonable time IMO. What say?[/quote'] yeah but minimum 4 minnow players per side means 32 players.I dont even know names of 32 minnow players lol also playing XI is not decided for most teams.It'll change due to form,conditions,injuries etc.

Everything in OP. Get your ownership registered and obtain a number(for ex 1,2,3 etc.) for yourself. After that an online sequence generator will be run depending if we get to see more than 8 ICFers. I will display the screenshot of result here. If the no. Assigned to u appears in that screenshot, u get a team ownership and you are then eligible for the player virtual auction and you can buy players as per your virtual purse(amount 500 billz: u don't have to pay this but you have to buy players within that budget). But remember the one time non refundable registration charges u pay me won't be refunded if u miss out on a team. So, all the best n hopefully u all get a team!

But of the 120 only the 88 in the first XI will be sure of getting max games' date=' for eg. binny will hardly get a game. If we have reduced no. only then competition for the players will be high and also auction can be completed in reasonable time IMO. What say?[/quote'] Agreed. Player auction coming in 3 phases to reduce efforts Phase 1: Auctioneer 1 Pool: Eurasia (EA) Teams: Ind,Pak,SL,Eng Players under hammer: 60 Limitation: Each team to buy at least 3 players from this pool. Phase 2: Auctioneer 2 Pool: Rest of World (ROW) Teams: Aus,SA,WI,NZ Players under hammer: 60 Limitation: Each team to buy at least 3 players from this pool. Phase 3: Auctioneer 1 Pool : Associates Teams: All associates and affiliates Players under hammer: Each of the team owners to disclose me the list of 6 buys they are looking for. So that makes 48 eligible players + suggestion for players during auction also welcome. So 48 + suggested players!!! Limitation: Each team to buy at least 4 players from this pool.
yeah but minimum 4 minnow players per side means 32 players.I dont even know names of 32 minnow players lol also playing XI is not decided for most teams.It'll change due to form,conditions,injuries etc.
Agreed but who would have thought that gayle won't fire as much as uthappa would (apart from SG n gaurav), at the start of previous IPL edition!!! Its not always about big players bro!!!