Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

If any player in your team is injured' date= or ruled out of the tourney, you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card". However it should be within the purchase purse of the team. Each team shall have 2 such wild cards for the entire competition. Intercategory replacements are not allowed. If a player from EA is injured he will be replaced by a player from EA Pool only. @Lord - the first line means if a player is ruled out of the tourney he is eligible for replacement. Also, Nanda already agreed to a replacement for Narine. @Sabby - Yes. Only unsold players can be picked.
I don't think he meant before the tourney even started.Mostly these things happen in the middle of tournaments.You are eligible for replacement ofcourse I m just talking about timing Lets see what Nanda says on this.I hope none of my players get injured in WC.:pray:
I don't think he meant before the tourney even started.Mostly these things happen in the middle of tournaments.You are eligible for replacement ofcourse I m just talking about timing Lets see what Nanda says on this.I hope none of my players get injured in WC.:pray:
About the timing lets wait for Nanda - if he says we should wait till 14th I have no problem :two_thumbs_up: Yeah...lets hope so for all teams.
le bhi liye maine :secret:
Kaunse waale liye :secret:
to phir tu kyu khaa ma kgaa me uchal raha hai player change karne :poink: aur daant mat dikha :mad:
:--D
chalo best of luck for both :two_thumbs_up: I filled exam form today but barely done half syllabus:((
Thanks. Course to mera bhi jyaada nahi hua par, exam tak to ho hi jaayega :pray: :omg: Exam form nahi bhara meine, mein to bhul hi gaya tha... Ab Bharta hu. :dance:
After the start of WC I would agree with that.Because then matches are being played and one loses points for delayed transfer.But now that isnt happening now and all are equally placed till start of WC tourney and only then should transfer take place taking into account all the injuries etc till then.
Agreed. @G92 & Lord - How will you interpret these words - Ruled Out. (Actually Narine took his Name back na :hmmm:) He Actually withdrew his name by himself. :giggle:

Team Name: "THE SPARTANS" :fight: Alex Hales (ENG) (Bat) Kyle Coetzer (SCO) (Bat) Steven Smith (AUS) (Bat) Suresh Raina (IND) (Bat) Stuart Binny (IND) (All) Axar Patel (IND) (All) Rangana Herath (SRI) (Bowl) Morne Morkel (SA) (Bowl) Taskin Ahmed (BAN) (Bowl) Shafoor Zadran (AFG) (Bowl) Mitchell McClenaghan (NZ) (Bowl) George Dockrell (IRE) (Bowl)

Rahane up for trade?
That depends on what you wants to trade :hmmm: Edit: I just saw your team, you don't have anything having worth Rahane other then Smith(In real terms and not in ICF $'s), But I can't afford Smith and you wont give him too. So I guess no deal here. :((
Morgan >> Rahane in ODIs :agree: Dont worry you can still sell Southee to someone :two_thumbs_up:
Southee Waalaa Southee Waalaa. 10 M ICF $ me sasta sundar THUKAU Bowler lelo.. (Customs Ka Maal hai) :secret: Ye tarika kaisa hai bechne ka :woot: Kal tak to pakka koi kharidne waala phasa hi lunga :dance: