Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

Last day to file your applications today. Hurry up, the deadline is 12 pm tomorrow. Am in office today so will update OP with some more game and auction rules. Also list of players coming together. Those who haven't paid in full will not be able to play this game. N last thing: Nl auctions tomorrow. 26 January 4 pm pool EA players under hammer. Get ready guyz!!! Please let me know in case of any disconnect!

How many teams do we have ? Forever Indian Zakk Zestian sscomp & Sidhoni gaurav92 & S=G Lord & Sunnyji TMK & PAA G 7 in all, anyone that I missed out ? So we can have 15 players in one team, Minimum 4 should be from Associates, Minimum 5 each from RoW and Eurasia respectively. The purse will be of 500 bn ICF$ only, so use the money wisely. Don't lose your chaddis while bidding aggressively. Auction timing can be decided by today evening. Mostly it would be better to keep in tomorrow and day after (if required). All the team owners are requested to pay up 10 bilz as the non refundable entrance fees for the auction. We have appointed Saurav Dada (Saurav01) as the auctioneer for this event like last year :nice:

Last day to file your applications today. Hurry up, the deadline is 12 pm tomorrow. Am in office today so will update OP with some more game and auction rules. Also list of players coming together. Those who haven't paid in full will not be able to play this game. N last thing: Nl auctions tomorrow. 26 January 4 pm pool EA players under hammer. Get ready guyz!!! Please let me know in case of any disconnect!
Good that you came back :nice: You take it from here, also, please can you make it 3 pm tomm and include EURASIA and RoW both since the strategy of these two will be the same? I don't think it will take much time, if we get these two together.

The purse will increase for all, so the strategy will not change, even if we keep 1 trilz, it will still be less, coz players who would have gone for 60-70 will go for 100-120, which will not have much impact, but yes, I think 1 trilz (1000 bilz) would be a nice purse to have :nice: But then, the base price would be 30 and 20 respectively for players or RoW/EUA and Associates respectively with the bid difference of 5 bn $ per bid.