Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

Well I have some Questions / Suggestions / Concerns - 1. Whom do we have to pay 10 billz for the auction fees ? 2. IMO ICF $ 1 trillion should be the purse because if we have to buy 15 players, then there base amount will be $ 250 Billz only (20x10 + 10x5 ) which will leave only $ 250 Bilz for the leverage. Which I think is pretty less for 15 players with a difference of 5 billz per bid coz there are 7 bidders. And even if we make it a trillion then also it won't effect anyone's purse coz its hypothetical no. 3. I really doubt that auctions for around 120 players could be done in one day. Even if we leave the associates out. Please see into these.

Well I have some Questions / Suggestions / Concerns - 1. Whom do we have to pay 10 billz for the auction fees ? 2. IMO ICF $ 1 trillion should be the purse because if we have to buy 15 players, then there base amount will be $ 250 Billz only (20x10 + 10x5 ) which will leave only $ 250 Bilz for the leverage. Which I think is pretty less for 15 players with a difference of 5 billz per bid coz there are 7 bidders. And even if we make it a trillion then also it won't effect anyone's purse coz its hypothetical no. 3. I really doubt that auctions for around 120 players could be done in one day. Even if we leave the associates out. Please see into these.
1. Pay it to Nanda. 2. We will have teams of 12 players and the purse is 500 bilz. Increasing the purse will only result in increasing the maximum price of the top players (someone like ABDV or Kohli might go for 200 bilz instead of 110 bilz if purse is increased to 1 trilz). 3. Thats ok - we still have 20 days for the WC to start - auctions can be done in phases.
sabinder ko ek phooti qaudi nahi milegi, hum apni mehnat se kamaaye hue paise kisi ko nahi baantte :bandit: Agar auction ke samay sabby ne koi chaalaakhi ki, yaa phir auction mein rukaavat daalne ki koshish ki, toh main use dafaa kar dunga waha se IP ban karke :bigboss:
per humaari to 20T ki deal ho chuki hai :agree: