Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Considering the margin for error and how opinion polls have got it wrong in the past' date= it still looks like an election too close to call. What seems to be almost sure is that it is a two horse race. Congress seems completely out of it. Which is a good thing. I hope that for the people of Delhi, whether BJP or AAP gets a majority, let one party/coalition get an absolute majority. And hopefully have 5 years of governance.
Nah. AAP will not touch 30 seats IMO.

Its just to close to call SG I wont be surprised if AAP win and i wont be surprised if BJP win I feel with Modi and et al campaigning in the final stretch it should push the BJP over the line but i will not be surprised if AAP form government. The margin of error on these polls are thin.

Its just to close to call SG I wont be surprised if AAP win and i wont be surprised if BJP win I feel with Modi and et al campaigning in the final stretch it should push the BJP over the line but i will not be surprised if AAP form government. The margin of error on these polls are thin.
plastic ! pick one and support :phehehe:

Delhi elections: Kiran Bedi push may fail to prevent hung assembly [/The survey, conducted between January 10 and 19 and then revisited after Kiran Bedi was nominated the BJP's CM candidate, projects 31-36 seats for both BJP and AAP, with the Congress seen sliding to between 2 and 7 seats.[ http://www.hindustantimes.com/newdelhi/bjp-aap-neck-and-neck-in-delhi-hung-assembly-likely-again-ht-survey/article1-1311554.aspx

Nah. AAP will not touch 30 seats IMO.
It looks like AAP will win . if you observe trend of past elections the party who's graph goes up before polls normally ends up winning. BJP's graph is getting down AAP's graph is getting up so AAP may cross 35 seats

Regardless of the final outcome it's hilarious to see a start up party with meager resources having rattled the BJP to a position where they are shifting plans and strategies everyday to the point of the ludicrous selection of Kiran Bedi and asking Kejriwal five questions everyday. Not to mention overkill like having the entire cabinet and 150 MPs campaign for an election to one of the smallest states.

Regardless of the final outcome it's hilarious to see a start up party with meager resources having rattled the BJP to a position where they are shifting plans and strategies everyday to the point of the ludicrous selection of Kiran Bedi and asking Kejriwal five questions everyday. Not to mention overkill like having the entire cabinet and 150 MPs campaign for an election to one of the smallest states.
This ad occupied half of front page of HT today - http://oi58.tinypic.com/2cprsrt.jpg Back page too dedicated to BJP.