Aaku's Amar Prem Katha - A love story

Aaku

Hi guys !!! My BF likes BJP and I dont. I was mocking Modi's outfit as it was realllyyyyyyyy stupid and borderline narcissistic. I always ridicule silly outift that celebs wear or even my friends. :--D He: Haha funny but it was such fine print and not apparent so he aint self obsessed. :dontknow: Me: Hulllooo poora world media's cameras were gonna be on him(the best cameras), he clearly wasnt going for subtle. He wanted it to be out there. So silly:giggle::cantstop: He: Oh youre such a modi hater. Me: ???? :confused: am fashion faux pas hater He: You never appreciate the good things he does. You share silly memes insulting him. they dont even make sense etc Me: Just discussing a bad oufit here doood?? Dont be such a modi bhakt:cantstop: He: Aaptard :whack: Me: Kejriwal?? wo kahan se aagayaa bichara LOL He: Ohhhhh kejriwal aaya tou mirchi lagi :hehe::yay: Me: OMG WHO ARE YOU :bawling:

---------------

Soooooo basically modi is ruining my love life :(( :mad:

gannu is another option.. gannu is liking all AAP and anti-modi posts in FB :rofl: :rofl:
Agree, S!=G is against Kejri as well... Also its difficult for these 2 to go in scooter. S!=G doesn't like scooter and Aaku doesn't fit in scooter :((

what was wrong with modi's outfit? i didnt notice it :donknow:
trying to create some news over nothing. The guy is changing clothes multiple times during the day and is wearing suits that have his name printed but it's not exactly a breaking news. We can have opinions about it and like or dislike but it's nothing that'll hurt India or will make people vote for Rahul Gandhi