Aaku's Amar Prem Katha - A love story

Aaku

Good enough reason to dump him I say :beee:
:nervous:
You discuss politics with your bf? :blink:
we used to, but we always ended up getting annoyed then cold wars:giggle: so we stopped if you havent noticed, the topic here was some guys stupid outfit !! Not politics!
Join AAP' date=' let him make a choice. :protest:[/quote'] I have thought of it:nervous: YAAA DUH I dislike him the least :nice:

So you're with Slickr now? :giggle: Oh wait...he's into tranny's......I hope THAT wasn't supposed to be a secret :phehehe:
I am single,ready to mingle :alienbooty: Slickr's tranny love is no secret.He once used a username for that too:giggle:

Hi guys !!! My BF likes BJP and I dont. I was mocking Modi's outfit as it was realllyyyyyyyy stupid and borderline narcissistic. I always ridicule silly outift that celebs wear or even my friends. :--D He: Haha funny but it was such fine print and not apparent so he aint self obsessed. :dontknow: Me: Hulllooo poora world media's cameras were gonna be on him(the best cameras), he clearly wasnt going for subtle. He wanted it to be out there. So silly:giggle::cantstop: He: Oh youre such a modi hater. Me: ???? :confused: am fashion faux pas hater He: You never appreciate the good things he does. You share silly memes insulting him. they dont even make sense etc Me: Just discussing a bad oufit here doood?? Dont be such a modi bhakt:cantstop: He: Aaptard :whack: Me: Kejriwal?? wo kahan se aagayaa bichara LOL He: Ohhhhh kejriwal aaya tou mirchi lagi :hehe::yay: Me: OMG WHO ARE YOU :bawling:

---------------

Soooooo basically modi is ruining my love life :(( :mad:

Aaku didi, you were able to see the name-stripe design from TV? :omg: You and Magneto bhai should start ICF's new mutant brotherhood :agree:

Aaku didi' date='[b'] you were able to see the name-stripe design from TV? :omg: You and Magneto bhai should start ICF's new mutant brotherhood :agree:
If not Aaku or anybody watching on TV, Obama would have definitely noticed sitting close by that our PM likes to wear cloths with his own name printed all over :giggle:

Friday = Jumna and might be termed sickular, Pls choose another day.
You misunderstood him. He is saying if Aaku's BF wears Modi shirt (saffron color especially) on Friday he may get one or 2 stones thrown from certain places :--D