World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

More than half of Youtube videos are blocked in Germany. If you torrent' date=' rest assured that you will get a visit from the police. One of my friend (German citizen) was fined 800 EUR for downloading around 500-600GB of content. He's stupid though, shouldn't have done that but he got greedy.[/quote'] they that pedantic on copyrighted material?
More than half of Youtube videos are blocked in Germany. If you torrent' date=' rest assured that you will get a visit from the police. One of my friend (German citizen) was fined 800 EUR for downloading around 500-600GB of content. He's stupid though, shouldn't have done that but he got greedy.[/quote'] i was not talking about how they enforce copyright but they have free streaming of all football games (german language ) while in england there is not even good paid option and many people i know started using star sports subscription :rofl: also if you torrent in these western countries better use vpn and do not cross reasonable limits per month..
i was not talking about how they enforce copyright but they have free streaming of all football games (german language ) while in england there is not even good paid option and many people i know started using star sports subscription :rofl: also if you torrent in these western countries better use vpn and do not cross reasonable limits per month..
Not really. The ones with Germany in it are free much like our Doordarshan. For the FIFA World Cup, BBC's i-Player with Match of the Day was the best coverage. You can NOT torrent even if you use a VPN - might come to bite you back in the a** But, you can download from one click download websites though. The reason is that torrent requires certain upload stream too apart from downloads. So essentially, you are uploading material that is not yours. The state can to do much for downloading because it is on the Internet and you are not responsible for downloading an open free link. :D
Not really. The ones with Germany in it are free much like our Doordarshan. For the FIFA World Cup, BBC's i-Player with Match of the Day was the best coverage. You can NOT torrent even if you use a VPN - might come to bite you back in the a** But, you can download from one click download websites though. The reason is that torrent requires certain upload stream too apart from downloads. So essentially, you are uploading material that is not yours. The state can to do much for downloading because it is on the Internet and you are not responsible for downloading an open free link. :D
All la liga games are free as well as I have used hola to use those sites to get free stream :winky: being strict against stuff like torrent is one thing but they have very good services otherwise
All la liga games are free as well as I have used hola to use those sites to get free stream :winky: being strict against stuff like torrent is one thing but they have very good services otherwise
Which site broadcasts La Liga for free? I think this year La Liga will be on Sky Deutschland in Germany.

I have Sky here in the UK just for the cricket. Not really value for money with cricket being the only thing I use it for really unless they decide to show a Huddersfield Town away game (very rare) but I can't do without a regular cricket fix I'm afraid. To be fair they do show a lot of international cricket from around the world over winter which keeps me occupied enough, plus the BBL and IPL now