World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

Back in 2007' date=' I had paid $250 to watch it on DishNetwork. India crashed out of the first round..Major KLPD. I am not going to pay ESPN3...search for lingz on internet..it's not worth it when India is not going past QFs.[/quote'] yeah , pretty much these ppv events like UFC, Boxing,etc are expensive. Recall the 2003 WC was similarly priced for the final only to see the Aussies pummel India :doh: Was wishing for rain but it never fully came :P Hopefully FTA will work this time around :wizard:
Back in 2007' date=' I had paid $250 to watch it on DishNetwork. India crashed out of the first round..Major KLPD. I am not going to pay ESPN3...search for lingz on internet..it's not worth it when India is not going past QFs.[/quote'] Also since most of the matches start at 10:30 PM EST, i doubt ESPN will find any takers. Wish willow will be able to get the rights from espn to show it on tv :pray:
Does anyone have any experience with cricketHD dot net? They are charging 19 pounds = $29 for WC stream. Not sure how reliable they are...
Don't go for those shaddy streams. They can shut down. In US...ESPN has 99$ complete WC. Its cheap IMO (although it should have been part of their watchESPN package for those who have access to it). I will subscribe with Dish...as I have that option also & can DVR the games
meaning? I'm confused... lol why so cryptic. If you can tell me the details' date=' that'd be great. How do I get it?[/quote'] Cryptic? It is non-commercial which was a nice way to say "Sorry, you can NOT buy it". It's a private VPN for certain members of few organizations. If you aren't members of these organizations, you can't buy it.
Cryptic? It is non-commercial which was a nice way to say "Sorry' date=' you can NOT buy it". It's a private VPN for certain members of few organizations. If you aren't members of these organizations, you can't buy it.[/quote'] would you recommend any good vpn for star sports for people not in india ?