Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

World cup wins are definitely more memorable but 5 wins is nothing to boast about.
If those wins end the other team's chances of advancing in the WC (as happened in 2011, 2003 and 1996) or when the match is immensely hyped and the other team gets the beating of a lifetime (2003) then certainly its memorable.
I agree its 7-0' date=' 9-0 or 99-0 whatever but I appreciate ind ONLY for 2003 WC win... rest of them were all either poor of Pak or [b']had no effect on our WC progress...
So when Pak lost to India in the 1996 QF, they still went through to the next round? Or when they lost in the 2011 Semis, they still went through to the Final?
If those wins end the other team's chances of advancing in the WC (as happened in 2011' date=' 2003 and 1996) or when the match is immensely hyped and the other team gets the beating of a lifetime (2003) then certainly its memorable.[/quote'] But at the end of the day India went on to win 1 of the world cups and so did Pakistan. The wins didn't really pay off.
I agree its 7-0' date=' 9-0 or 99-0 whatever but I appreciate ind ONLY for 2003 WC win... rest of them were all either poor of Pak or had no effect on our WC progress...[/quote'] Lol, the truth is in 2011, we just stopped your progress. That's the biggest among all defeats in India vs Pakistan games. Also, India went on to win the cup. So that defeat not just mean India beating Pakistan, but also converted in clinching the cup.
So when Pak lost to India in the 1996 QF' date=' they still went through to the next round? Or when they lost in the 2011 Semis, they still went through to the Final?[/quote'] you forgot 2003 world cup match. Sachin ended waqar and wasim's career right there. I still remember, it was a must win game for Pakistan. We still had couple of matches to go get to the quarter finals. Pakistan desperately needed a win. The 2 w s career ended by sachin and they retired post that world cup. It was the most satisfying, yet, nerve wrecking match I have witnessed. The faster they bowled, the faster it went out of the ground. I love razzaq all my life for dropping that catch.
So when Pak lost to India in the 1996 QF' date=' they still went through to the next round? Or when they lost in the 2011 Semis, they still went through to the Final?[/quote'] 2011 was surely poor cricket by Pak... dropped Sachin 4 times... lost their way after a good start... Younis Khan lost it for them... I would pardon even Misbah...
you forgot 2003 world cup match. Sachin ended waqar and wasim's career right there. I still remember' date=' it was a must win game for Pakistan. We still had couple of matches to go get to the quarter finals. Pakistan desperately needed a win. The 2 w s career ended by sachin and they retired post that world cup. It was the most satisfying, yet, nerve wrecking match I have witnessed. The faster they bowled, the faster it went out of the ground. I love razzaq all my life for dropping that catch.
Lol' date=' the truth is in 2011, we just stopped your progress. That's the biggest among all defeats in India vs Pakistan games. Also, India went on to win the cup. So that defeat not just mean India beating Pakistan, but also converted in clinching the cup.[/quote']

Again for all the Pak fans saying 9 wins is nothing to boast about. Then saying Pak is so dominant....they why dont they ever win matches on the grandest of stages against their arch rivals? Makes no sense? I mean Australia consistently kicked India's ass for years in WC/Micromax series/test matches whatever. How come Pakistan can only beat India in Kool and Kool cups? I mean where is the 6 page thread with Indians and Pakistanis trash talking before the kitply cup or micromax series? :hysterical:

:giggle:

I agree its 7-0' date=' 9-0 or 99-0 whatever but I appreciate ind ONLY for 2003 WC win... rest of them were all either poor of Pak or had no effect on our WC progress...[/quote'] 1996 Kicked Pak out of WC 2003 Kicked Pak out of WC 2007 Kicked Pak out of WC 2011 Kicked Pak out of WC Yes so no impact :giggle:
:giggle: 1996 Kicked Pak out of WC 2003 Kicked Pak out of WC 2007 Kicked Pak out of WC 2011 Kicked Pak out of WC Yes so no impact :giggle:
He clearly meant Pak failed because of weak Pak team. 2003 was not. I think even in 1999' date=' Pak was way stronger than India.[/quote'] 92 - No Impact - we played Final 96 - So many controversies from Pak's perspective, u can cheer from ur end though 99 - No impact - we played Final 2003 - Brilliant chase from Ind, vs finest bowling attack of Pak, I do appreciate ind win (what in 2007? T20? seriously?) 2011 - unlike 03, its "worse team lost" instead of "better team won"... I watched all of those live and this is how I remember them, just my view.. my opinion, take it or leave it, Im not imposing it to anyone...