Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Indeed. I think it's at 71-50 to Pakistan at the moment. This is despite the last 10 years being India's best and Pakistan's worst.
Yes, yes it is. You can take all the kitply cups and Asia cups and cool and fool cups. I am completely ok with that. As long as we thrash you in every world cup And I love the fact that we make heroes in these kitply cups. Afridi was on the verge of being dropped. Then Aisa cup happened. I would love that we make heroes out of Akmals, Afridi, Butt, jamshed and then they completely let you down in the real tournaments like world cup and CT I almost think it is some master stroke by India to make heroes out of worthless players in worthless cups so that in real tournaments, the job is so much easier.
Yes, yes it is. You can take all the kitply cups and Asia cups and cool and fool cups. I am completely ok with that. As long as we thrash you in every world cup And I love the fact that we make heroes in these kitply cups. Afridi was on the verge of being dropped. Then Aisa cup happened. I would love that we make heroes out of Akmals, Afridi, Butt, jamshed and then they completely let you down in the real tournaments like world cup and CT I almost think it is some master stroke by India to make heroes out of worthless players in worthless cups so that in real tournaments, the job is so much easier.
You even take time to post rubbish like that?
World cup matches are also insignificant unless they actually help you win the world cup. And that has only happened once. And good luck having to wait 4-8 years to beat Pakistan.
World cup matches are also insignificant unless they actually help you win the world cup. And that has only happened once. And good luck having to wait 4-8 years to beat Pakistan.
When they are the semis or quarters how are they insignificant? What is the significance of kitply cups and cool and cool cups? Most of our players are rested in them, Dhoni didn't even play in last Asia cup.
Can you put it in writing here that the match on Feb 15th is insignificant? Given it is first match for both teams, it won't even play a part in QF qualification as there are many matches after that ( matches against so called minnows are all that matter). Come on...put it here if you believe what you wrote...
Not a bad ad. Way better than the cheap Aane Do ad or the one before the Asia cup. But slightly flawed because Pakistan actually went on to win the 1992 world cup...surely the fireworks would have been used then. Indians would hope that this doesn't backfire like it has twice in the past.
How can an Ad backfires? Considering you have basic common sense, ads are meant to hype up the series and increase revenue for the channel. Its an acting and not players statement. You know what is called real backfiring: 1)1996 - Amir Sohail to Prasad in front of packed Bengaluru stadium "I will hit the next ball there, Again!" The next ball off stumps goes flying and prasad giving him back mouthfuls. #Backfire1 2)2003 - Sohaib Akhtar in media before the game "Tendulkar will only smell my ball, I will ball so fast". During the match while Goddy was busy raping him, Akhtar to Wasim "Mujhse bowling nehi ho rahi hai aaj" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: #Backfire2 3)2011 - Amir Sohail in Indian media having an absard debate with Shastri about mercedes and auto rickshaw. Inzamam in PTV Sports "Woh ji poora pressure na hindustan pe honi hai. Humne dekha kaise Ricky Ponting rota hua ghar gaya, Sachin ki bhi ais halat honi hai. Jitna bara player na ji utni zyada pressure". After tha match, Afridi "Hindustan ka Chotta Dil" :rofl: #Backfire3 2015 - "Kohli hoga apna ghar ka kohli hoga thik hai...humare paas bhi bahut superstars hai" Just saying :)

@Guldozer, if you really wana know what our players think about this game, this is what our great leader had to say on PC yesterday about the Pak game: "It's similar to playing against Australia, Sri Lanka or any other Test-playing nation, because the moment you start thinking about a traditional rivalry and all of that, you're just adding pressure to yourself" Now imagine this question was asked to one of the Pak players? #kohlihogaapnagharkakohli

Pakistan has a record of 7-0 against Sri Lanka in world cup matches' date=' ever heard about it though?[/quote'] That's because 6 of those victories came when SL were minnows i.e. before 1995. Since 1995, then have met only once in 2011 WC which ofc Pak won. Other undefeated WC streaks between major teams. SA leads India 3-0 SA leads Pakistan 3-0 (I thought SA would be undefeated against SL too, considering their 2003 encounter was a tie but surprisingly they have lost to SL in 1992. They are leading SL 2-1 in 4 matches.) Let's see if any one of them will be broken. And England has 6-1 lead over WI. Their only defeat came when they met for the first time in 1979 finals.

Pakistan team looks very ordinary and pretty weak. You can't figure what's up and down and they have certainly not planned for this tournament. They play 4 bowlers + 1 part time spinner that only started bowling in international matches. It might work in UAE, but in Australia and New Zealand 10 overs from a part time spinner is equal to 70-85 runs. Their fast bowlers are the worst in many decades. Irfan is good, but can break down anytime Wahab is very inconsistent. Adil and Sohail Khan are rubbish and have been spanked to all parts so far. Have not seen much of Rahat Ali in ODI's. Batting is weak as well. Shehzad is a fine player. Hafeez without his bowling don't add value. Younis Khan is the worst ODI player in a long time. Has been over the hill many years ago. Misbah is fine. Akmal is junior brain fart. Harris Sohail seems a good player Afridi is Afridi Overall I think India team is ahead by a mile. Bowling is on par with Pakistan. Fielding and batting is way ahead.

Can you put it in writing here that the match on Feb 15th is insignificant? Given it is first match for both teams, it won't even play a part in QF qualification as there are many matches after that ( matches against so called minnows are all that matter). Come on...put it here if you believe what you wrote...
No response as expected :winky: Some things are like that 30 years :hysterical: