Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

lol.....Hope it continues for a very long time. And some butthurt pakis pulling excuses outta their backs saying world cup winnings are not important and all. I don't see India losing to this weak willed pak team' date=' for that matter even minnows are going to thrash them. I don't see them qualifying for the quarters.[/quote'] I'm pretty sure its 'butthurt' Indians that are pulling excuses out, since they apparently value 5 games more than 71 games...which were all played in the last 20 years... Pakistan has a superior record against India. Live with it.
I'm pretty sure its 'butthurt' Indians that are pulling excuses out, since they apparently value 5 games more than 71 games...which were all played in the last 20 years... Pakistan has a superior record against India. Live with it.
we won when/where it matters, useless bilateral series doesn't count. We have 2 WC, you have only 1 :hehe: 5 Asia cup to 2 Asia cup :phehehe:
we won when/where it matters, useless bilateral series doesn't count. We have 2 WC, you have only 1 :hehe:
Out of the 5 world cups we have played each other in...India won 1 and Pakistan won 1. So how significant were those matches? Did they really matter as much as Indians make it out to be? Because they obviously didn't have a massive impact on the final result.
Out of the 5 world cups we have played each other in...India won 1 and Pakistan won 1. So how significant were those matches? Did they really matter as much as Indians make it out to be? Because they obviously didn't have a massive impact on the final result.
Forgot one more , ICC Champions trophy India 2 , tell me Pakistan how many? :giggle:
What is the use of Pakistan's superiors h2h against India when we are far superior in winning global championships. Pakistan is just a minor nuisance in our overall ODI game is concerned.
What is the use of Pakistan's superiors h2h against India when we are far superior in winning global championships. Pakistan is just a minor nuisance in our overall ODI game is concerned.
You do realise that these head to head games are international matches too? Are you telling me that the cricket that is now going to be played between 2015 and 2019 does not matter at all? Are you not going to watch it?