Suggest sites for a new capital

surajmal

For BJP, The best capital city can be Gorakhpur in eastern up 1. Adityanath gets elected from here 2. First Saraswati shishu Mandir started here. 3. Digvijaynath started conspiracy of killing Mahatma Gandhi here. This is one seat from where BJP has never lost from last 25 years so we will not be burdened with change in capital regularly.

For BJP, The best capital city can be Gorakhpur in eastern up 1. Adityanath gets elected from here 2. First Saraswati shishu Mandir started here. 3. Digvijaynath started conspiracy of killing Mahatma Gandhi here. This is one seat from where BJP has never lost from last 25 years so we will not be burdened with change in capital regularly.
Mangalore and Bangalore South both elected BJP for last 25 years :--D

The day you predicted BJP win in Delhi' date=' I was damn sure BJP will not win. I will let Amit Shah know about u so that you can get paid by BJP for predicting something in favour of them.[/quote'] Agree....he is ICF's Bhukari.

Capital cant move from delhi because the parliament,rashtrapati bhawan,all strategically made MP's,PM houses are well located in delhi plus the economy factor.but I do agree that there are too many biharis,up wala working as Labours etc and are an important factor in the elections. Delhi is the mini bihar,sad state of affairs

The day you predicted BJP win in Delhi' date= I was damn sure BJP will not win. I will let Amit Shah know about u so that you can get paid by BJP for predicting something in favour of them.
Just like when I wrote these posts BJP lost in Maharashtra, right?
I think BJP and allies will get a majority.
Unless something dramatic happens from now till the election' date=' NDA is winning this. Its only a question of margin of victory.[/quote'] Had also written something similar for Jharkhand and Haryana...just can't find the thread/post right now.

Hahaha. Modi fanatics are finally peeing their pants in fear from one single Delhi win by that too AAP party which they literally ignored off as Congress b-team... Just goes to show how Modi "fortress" is made of Glass. The infighting in Delhi is prime example. One big controversy like 2g and Coalgate and the fortress will break with a lot of defections to congress and AAP. With Modi being a chamcha to Ambani's and other corporates (even more so than Congress in some instances), it's only a matter of time for it to happen judging by the high level of corruption in politics in India... Then we will talk about new capital and other things...