5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

===== Tracking ===== 500 new schools: 20 new colleges: Quadruple the number of secondary and tertiary public hospital beds: Recruit 4,000 doctors and 15,000 paramedics: Two lakh public toilets: 700 litres of free water, Water is a fundamental right: Cut electricity tariffs by 50 percent: --- Will update with more promises as I see them in their manifesto

===== Tracking ===== 500 new schools: 20 new colleges: Quadruple the number of secondary and tertiary public hospital beds: Recruit 4,000 doctors and 15,000 paramedics: Two lakh public toilets: 700 litres of free water, Water is a fundamental right: Cut electricity tariffs by 50 percent: --- Will update with more promises as I see them in their manifesto
We have to gie him 5 years to judge ,same like how we saying Modi needs time. Let us see, if he does good then fine.

It's not possible to do that in such little time' date=' like modis swach Bharat abhiyan[/quote'] Not finishing,but setting up a solid foundation.End of day its peoples own responsibility to solve many of societies problem,you cannot depend on Govt for everything.

most important things expected: 1)lokpal bill 2)women security 3)halving the electricity bill amount(impossible) 4)free wifi (impossible) 5) lakhs of cctv camera(impossible) 6)water problem(especially in my constituency) i'll happily take 1,2 ,3 and 4which should be the bare minimum