5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

most important things expected: 1)lokpal bill 2)women security 3)halving the electricity bill amount(impossible) 4)free wifi (impossible) 5) lakhs of cctv camera(impossible) 6)water problem(especially in my constituency) i'll happily take 1,2 ,3 and 4which should be the bare minimum
All AAPies can provide their wifi passwds and donate their Camcorders...:)

Media making Kejriwal and delhi look bigger than Banerjee & wB, Nitesh & Bihar, or Amma & TN and other significantly more important and larger states. Delhi elections were nothing more than a municipality type elections. Just hope Kejriwal and AAP concentrate on making Delhi better rather than being a thorn to central gov to remain in media limelight. And maybe they should focus their strategy in upcoming elections in major urban areas only.

Media making Kejriwal and delhi look bigger than Banerjee & wB, Nitesh & Bihar, or Amma & TN and other significantly more important and larger states. Delhi elections were nothing more than a municipality type elections. Just hope Kejriwal and AAP concentrate on making Delhi better rather than being a thorn to central gov to remain in media limelight. And maybe they should focus their strategy in upcoming elections in major urban areas only.
+1

This is massively different becoz it shakes the corrupt election culture of our country. A small party with 2 years history without any corporate funding , voluntary cadre baseand pulic transparent funding has thrashed the 2 biggest and most corporate backed parties. This is a massive step in our democracy .

most important things expected: 1)lokpal bill 2)women security 3)halving the electricity bill amount(impossible) 4)free wifi (impossible) 5) lakhs of cctv camera(impossible) 6)water problem(especially in my constituency) i'll happily take 1,2 ,3 and 4which should be the bare minimum
This is being passed around... B9gETRBCEAAWNO_.jpg

They need to be given a free reign for atleast 2 years before even an attempt is made to criticize or analyse their performance
Nonsense... Results already out... And what is he doing? He shld have taken oath by now and start delivering results from today midnight onwards... He is wasting tax payers money... Can't wait to see media reports every now and then from his behind... 1. he lived 2/3 bedroom flat 2. he used water in toilets 3. he used 6 inch bed in his bedroom 4. he traveled 4 wheeler car 5. he drinks 3 cup of tea from govt expenditure 6. he wears trousers with zipper 7. his specs had glasses. once he did this anti national elements, he needs to resign once resigned he was not ready to govern... Its gonna be lots of fun this month...

Hmmm. Already started.
I've already said their game plan... They'll blame everything on BJP/Central Govt... They'll start with the demand of Full Statehood.. Modi/Shah/Doval needs to reign in MSM ASAP... Kejriwal will need as much media attention as possible, which needs to be denied... Get the public to start protesting against the Delhi govt. On various issues to keep Kejri and his team busy.... The more Kejriwal protests, more counter protests from various sections of public to be organised to project a scene of anarchy...