CWC 2015: Predict & Win

Zelig

NOTE:

• Make your predictions atleast 30 minutes before the toss of each match
  • Points will be doubled if you get all the predictions (PTW, MOM, MOM role, 2-TON, Fifer, Duckies, MOD) correct for that particular match.
  • Tripled for matches involving Super 8's against each other.
%2$s
1. Match Winner
  • 15 pts for correct predictions
  • 0 pts for incorrect ones

2. Man of the Match

• 25 pts for correct prediction
3. MOM Role Predict player role. 15 pts for correct uns, no negative pts.
  • Openers
  • Nos. 3-5
  • Nos. 6-8
  • All rounders
  • Bowlers

In case of all rounders, a player will be considered as an all rounder if he scores 30+ and takes 2+ wickets. But, if he scores less than 30 n takes 2+ wickets, he'll be considered purely as a bowler. If he wins the game with his bat alone, then one of the first three categories apply. Say Watson picks up 3 wickets n scores 50+, he'll be considered as an all rounder. But if he wins the game purely as a batsman, category 3-5 is the correct prediction. 4. Two make a ton

• Predict two players (one from each side) you think will score a total tally of hundred or more runs. Team A Player 1 + Team B Player 2 = 100+
  • 20 pts for correct prediction
  • Players can't be from the same team.
5. The five-fors
  • Predict two bowlers (one from each side) you think will get a total tally of five or more wickets. Team A Bowler 1 + Team B Bowler 2 = 5+
  • Bowlers can't be from the same team.

6. Duckies

• Predict the player who will get out on a duck.
  • Predictions are VOIDed in case no player gets out on a duck.
7. The Last of the Mohicans
  • Predict the last two batsmen who would see off the match (chasing team won), or the bowler who will bowl the last over of the match (fielding team won).
  • You can predict for both scenarios. Like for instance, India batting first – LOM: Jadeja; India chasing – LOM: Dhoni and Jadeja
  • 30 points. For 1 correct batsman, 15 pts.

Click here for points table Prize Money 1. 1.25 trillions 2. 500 billions 3. 250 billions

nzl vs srl- 1) winner-nzl 2)motm-kane williamson 3) position-@3-5 4)sanga+kane 5)boult+kulasekara 6)duck-herath 7)MOD- lady-caught,baz-caught,taylor-caught 8)ronchi,lady,kushal perera 9)kane,sanga,dilshan 10)corey,kulasekara,mathhews 11)kane,ronchi 12)18,14 13)14,11 dont have energy left for the other match,phew!! zelig i think we should restrict this competition to motm,catches,6s,economy,strike rate etc

nzl vs srl- 1) winner-nzl 2)motm-kane williamson 3) position-@3-5 4)sanga+kane 5)boult+kulasekara 6)duck-herath 7)MOD- lady-caught,baz-caught,taylor-caught 8)ronchi,lady,kushal perera 9)kane,sanga,dilshan 10)corey,kulasekara,mathhews 11)kane,ronchi 12)18,14 13)14,11 dont have energy left for the other match,phew!! zelig i think we should restrict this competition to motm,catches,6s,economy,strike rate etc
:hmmm: If everyone agrees, we shall do that :icflove:

SL v/s NZ 1. Match Winner : Sri Lanka 2. Man of the Match : Kumar Sangakkara 3. MOM Role : No.s 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Williamson and Sangakkara 5. The five-fors : Malinga and Milne 6. Duckies : TM Dilshan 7. MOD : Sanga, Jaya and Dilshan - Caught 8. ‘I got a call’ batsman : Mahela Jayawardena, Luke Ronchi, Ross Taylor 9. Odd/Even : Williamson, Mcullum and Sangakkara - odd 10. Philanthropists : Nathan Mcullum, Dilshan and Malinga 11. The Last of the Mohicans : Malinga (SL batting first) and Mathews and Sangakkara (SL chasing) 12. Extras : SL bowling 17-19, NZ bowling 11-13 13. iMax : 21-22 runs, 45-49 overs (Innings 1) and 17-18 runs, 39-43 overs (Innings 2) Australia v/s England 1. Match Winner : Australia 2. Man of the Match : Aaron Finch 3. MOM Role : No.'s 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Finch and Bell 5. The five-fors : Johnson and Anderson 6. Duckies : David Warner 7. MOD : Clarke, Bell and Moeen Ali - Caught 8. ‘I got a call’ batsman : Root, Bailey and Steve Smith 9. Odd/Even : Finch, Warner and Bell- odd 10. Philanthropists : Shane Watson, Chris Woakes and Stuart Broad. 11. The Last of the Mohicans : Faulkner and Clarke (Aus chasing) and Josh Hazelwood (Aus batting first) 12. Extras : Aus bowling 10-12, Eng bowling 16-18 13. iMax : 21-22 runs, 45-49 overs (Innings 1) and 17-18 runs, 39-43 overs (Innings 2) I hope I have done it correctly :icflove: