THE JUSTICE LEAGUE || 2015 SS team

download_zps956c3bd5.jpg

The Justice league are a bunch of comical superheroes exclusively selected to be the greatest team of heroes of all time.And so are we...the super heroes of ICF.Filled with Passion,Skill and hunger for becoming the best,there is no stopping us this time.Watch out ICfers cauze we are the ....

"THE JUSTICE LEAGUE" ICF super selector team WC2015

TOTAL POINTS-AS OF 02-27-2015 : 40880

TEAM CAPTAIN/OWNER:

JaFanatic :SUPERMAN

250px-Superman_zps37dd2e71.jpg

OTHER MEMBERS:

Forever Indian :BATMAN

Comic_Art_-_Batman_by_Jim_Lee_2002_zps28577b02.pngsourab10forever :GREEN LANTERN 250px-Greenlantern_zps1fbda6f0.pngZestian :THE FLASH 236px-Barryallen-kitson_zps0cd9a84d.jpg30markhanreturn : AQUAMAN Aquaman_issue_1_the_new_52_zps803e4b5c.jpgCricket_Hacker :MARTIAN MANHUNTER 162px-MartianManhunterRossAlex_zps53631294.jpgHippoSucks : THE GREEN ARROW 250px-Green_Arrow_Modern_Version_zps408e5b4b.jpgATB guys and LET'S ROCK!!!

____________________________________________________________________________ INDIVIDUAL GD WINNER TRACK RECORD 1. Match 3-sourab10forever 2. Match 4-30markhanreturn 3. Match 7-Zestian 4. Match 9-sourab10forever 5. Match 10-sourab10forever 6. Match 12-Zestian 7. Match 14-Forever Indian 8. Match 15-Jafanatic 9. Match 17-Jafanatic 10. Match 19-sourab10forever 11. Match 20-Cricket_hacker TEAM POSITION NO 1 TRACK RECORD Day 2 to day 14.The streak continues The captain speaks

Forever Indian - ATG SS, I felt I cant create my dream VII without him. There was stiff competition at the auction, fortunately I'd enough money to get him in my team 30Markhanreturns - Mr.Consistent is the ATG in the making. Again, not an easy buy! Paag wanted him so badly but I know he is tooooo good a player to miss out so I didn give up on him Zestian - My favourite SS and the most talented one at the auction...so obviously I cant let him go for some other team Cricket_Hacker - The best buy in the entire world cup auction! A player of his class who is in my A list SS, a former champion and a guaranteed performer at just 40b ?? I would have went for him even if it was 300b! HippoSucks - Many raised their eyebrow, but I didn give a ****. They thought he is just a newbie, but I saw his true potential and thought he is more than worth a gamble for my dream VII. Now doing well like a champ despite an early setback Sourab10forever - Last but not the least! A wonderful start to his SS career always trying to match the best in the business, I knew my dream VII wont be a complete one without him. Since the others owners were infatuated with some overhyped hacks he was an easy buy for me .