What is your Internet Service Provider

Cricketics

I am basically tired of Comcast. Keep increasing the bill and I need to beef up the speed of my net too as I am going to be working from home a lot now. I am looking to get Verizon Fios probably. I think it is the best in area. Anyone got Verizom? If not what is the best one out there for you guys. I have not had anything other than Comcast since the day I landed in U.S. But I think it is time to cut my ties with them.

I currently have U-verse and I am very satisfied with it. In the past, I have had Verizon Fios. Fios is probably the best ISP I have used in terms of quality and reliability of the service. The worst ISP experience I had was with Time Warner. Terrible service. Speeds were unreliable and performance was very inconsistent. I am glad I got rid of them.

I live in Hyd and have Pioneer broadband 50 Mbps connection. :bigboss: 4151861228.png
How much is the FUP limit and what speed after FUP? What is monthly charge? For my airtel broadband, I pay 1599 per month. This includes rent for landline and 300 rupees worth talk time. As I mentioned , speed is 16 Mbps and my FUP is 50 GB ( after which speed is 1 Mbps :(( )