10th Match, Pool B: Pakistan v West indies, Christchurch Feb 21

adi B

Pak-v-WI.jpg the venue ForArticle.jpg head to head(world cup:giggle:):pakistan 3 wins,west indies 6 wins squads: pakistan- jamshed,shehzad,misbah©,younis,maqsood,akmal,sohail khan,irfan,riaz,adil,rahat ali,shah,sohail,afridi,sarfraz west indies- gayle,bravo,simmons,benn,cotrell,roach,taylor,miller,sammy,samuels,smith,carter,holder©,russel,ramdin

Should our playing XI be same as last game vs Ireland? Or should we get Benn in place of a pacer? :hmmm: Dwayne Smith Chris Gayle Darren Bravo Marlon Samuels Dinesh Ramdin (WK) Lendl Simmons Darren Sammy Andre Russel Jason Holder ( C ) Kemar Roach JE Taylor The above X1 bats deep - Russell at 8 :two_thumbs_up: Bowling options - 3 genuine pacers ( though Roach was down in pace in match against Ire )...2 medium pacers in Russel and Sammy with spin options in Gayle and Samuels ( miss Bravo and his slower deliveries :(( ) Padosis will most likely go with same bowling attack so 2 leggies. We need lefties Gayle and Chota Bravo to negotiate them. If we bat first, then aim for 310 plus ... NZ has small grounds...While bowling, give all your pace and pepper padosis with bouncers...

i tip pak to win. windies are really low on confidence.
One of my friends told me that an Indian internet troll group created multiple twitter Ids with Pak names and flags,etc, followed each other so accounts appears genuine with 100s of followers and are tweeting to Gayle and Sammy that WI is no match for Pak cornered tigers and they will be beaten black and blue, WI cricket is dead :cantstop: ...
One of my friends told me that an Indian internet troll group created multiple twitter Ids with Pak names and flags' date='etc, followed each other so accounts appears genuine with 100s of followers and are tweeting to Gayle and Sammy that WI is no match for Pak cornered tigers and they will be beaten black and blue, WI cricket is dead :cantstop: ...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
One of my friends told me that an Indian internet troll group created multiple twitter Ids with Pak names and flags' date='etc, followed each other so accounts appears genuine with 100s of followers and are tweeting to Gayle and Sammy that WI is no match for Pak cornered tigers and they will be beaten black and blue, WI cricket is dead :cantstop: ...[/quote'] Hmmm , so there is some truth to the" Indians are internet nerds and have no social life" stereotype.:omg:
Hmmm ' date=' so there is some truth to the" Indians are internet nerds and have no social life" stereotype.:omg:[/quote'] This is nothing compared to the Kashmiris in so called "Occupied Kashmiri" Ids created by Pakis so take your preaching elsewhere. This is a match thread so post only relevant things here like what will be your Pak team,etc :two_thumbs_up:
One of my friends told me that an Indian internet troll group created multiple twitter Ids with Pak names and flags' date='etc, followed each other so accounts appears genuine with 100s of followers and are tweeting to Gayle and Sammy that WI is no match for Pak cornered tigers and they will be beaten black and blue, WI cricket is dead :cantstop: ...[/quote'] waiting for the windies supporter's replies :cantstop: