Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

Last WC Ross Taylor ended few careers :giggle:
By mentioning that you are taking away the last hopes of Pak fans. Many of whom may believe that '92 could be recreated by resurrecting vs. NZ :P (Don't let the secret out to them ----> NZ has in fact won 2 games vs. Pak in WC, and the SF in CT)
WI with its NRR and victory over Zim is sort of safe to make it to QFs :dance: Now Zim vs Ire becomes very important as we need Ire to win... In worst case :nervous: ,if Zim beats Ire we need - Zim to beat Pak so that Zim have 3 wins ( Ire,UAE and Pak ) and Pak will have only 2 wins OR - Ire to beat Pak so that Ire will have 3 wins ( WI, UAE and Pak ) and Pak will have only 2 wins OR - Both Zim and Ire to beat Pak :--D OR - Zim vs Pak is washed off ( Pak and Zim will end up on same points )- bit risky as Zim RR is not great :nervous:) OR - Ire vs Pak is washed off (Pak and Ire will end up with same points and Ire has better RR ATM) Ofcourse, we assume Pak will get phainta against SA :pray: Hope my calculations are correct..Can some kind soul confirm?
Itna Pak team b nahi soch rahi hogi :cantstop: :--D
WI with its NRR and victory over Zim is sort of safe to make it to QFs :dance: Now Zim vs Ire becomes very important as we need Ire to win... In worst case :nervous: ,if Zim beats Ire we need - Zim to beat Pak so that Zim have 3 wins ( Ire,UAE and Pak ) and Pak will have only 2 wins OR - Ire to beat Pak so that Ire will have 3 wins ( WI, UAE and Pak ) and Pak will have only 2 wins OR - Both Zim and Ire to beat Pak :--D OR - Zim vs Pak is washed off ( Pak and Zim will end up on same points )- bit risky as Zim RR is not great :nervous:) OR - Ire vs Pak is washed off (Pak and Ire will end up with same points and Ire has better RR ATM) Ofcourse, we assume Pak will get phainta against SA :pray: Hope my calculations are correct..Can some kind soul confirm?
Ireland have upper hand vs uae as we speak. Seems like Pakistan's fate will hang on Zimbabwe vs Ireland encounter
By mentioning that you are taking away the last hopes of Pak fans. Many of whom may believe that '92 could be recreated by resurrecting vs. NZ :P (Don't let the secret out to them ----> NZ has in fact won 2 games vs. Pak in WC, and the SF in CT)
What happened in that Final? :dance:
If ireland beat Zim potentially they can be ahead of pak on run rate. I have a question what happens if two teams have the same points. RR or head or head.
RR. in QF/SF - If match is tied or no result team which have more points in group stages will go through next round. Final - Super over.
If ireland beat Zim potentially they can be ahead of pak on run rate. I have a question what happens if two teams have the same points. RR or head or head.
- 1st criteria is more wins i.e if team A gets 2 points from 2 washouts and team B gets 2 points from 1 win and 1 loss, then team B will be higher than team A - then NRR - then H2H?